EA Forums - Banner

Has Anybody Had this happen with Mr. Teeny?

I have Mr. Teeny permanently in storage. I never get that task. I quit doing the random tasks anyway. When the character assigned the random task has a skin, it makes it very easy avoid doing them. I've had the same two random tasks, one for Homer and one for Wiggums, on my list for months now.

Replies

• johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I don't seem to get as many random tasks as I used to. Mr. Teeny is permanent in storage in my Springfield.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    -1h task: get driver licence (DMV)
    -4h task: perform in an act (krustylu studios)
    -8h task: smoke a sigar
    -12 task: walk Mr teeny
    -24 task: play poker

At least a 8 and 24 hour task.
  • thatdonald845
    1588 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I stopped the random tasks by growing corn. If you get a random task request to Harvest Moonshine - or something - it will sit in your sidebar and no further random tasks will appear.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I just put Mr Teany on his one task over and over again.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Mr. Teeny stays in storage unless I want Krusty to walk him. Usually I've got Krusty relaxing in his mansion, but it occurred to me that Mr. Teeny's task is a little more lucrative than relaxing twice, so I might start using him more often.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    if im not doing any quests for levels, events, or mini events, and if everyone is on tasks and im not having krusty walk him i close the taskbook which hides the character finder as well
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thanx? I guess it is just me but every time I store him I get the task
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    if im not doing any quests for levels, events, or mini events, and if everyone is on tasks and im not having krusty walk him i close the taskbook which hides the character finder as well

This is good to know, I don't want Krusty to be tied up on a 12 hour task w/Mr. Teeny all the time. However I really don't like seeing that chimp up in the corner all the time.

I'll be sure to close my task book when I need to get that monkey off my back. :twisted:
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Hi all, new here, but I have "eavesdropped" for a while. Level 47.
    I have this problem with MT as well, very irritating. As soon as I store him, this task poppes up.
    I have noticed that it comes when Krusty is occupied, and when he gets off his task, the MT task dissaperes again.

Must be some kind of glitch, very annoying.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    While I hate having Krusty always tied up with Mr.Teeny, for the hours that i play, it is the best pay out for Krusty possible for me.
    I'm totally on the give Mr. Teeny more tasks band wagon though.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes, though thankful.

I got the random task for it, pulled Teeney out of storage the first time. After he went back & Krusty used his tux. The random came up again & pulled Teeney out of storage. Both times while running the task, it disappeared from the task book not giving the task reward at the end. Now run them together, with no other random tasks being generated. I am thankful the stupid random tasks have stopped. Would love more tasks for Teeney, even so random tasks are not needed.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I just put him and Krusty on the 12 hour with my other 12 hours.
      [li]Akira is on a constant 12 hour loop so I can get as many Bonsai Plants as possible. [/li]
      [li]Artie Ziff 24 hour task is with Marge and she is constantly speeding up crops (I hate joint tasks) so he basically has no 24 hour tasks. [/li]
      [li]Matt Groening's 24 hour task requires Homer and he has so many premium skins, it only makes sense to use them (Did I mention I hate joint tasks), so there goes his 24 hour task. [/li]
      [li]The Mutant Rabbit only has a 8 hour and a 12 hour, so 12 hours it is. [/li]
    All my other characters get 24'd on a daily basis until they get pushed to far back in the night. So, I figure I might as well as have MT and Krusty on their 12 hour.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:
    -1h task: get driver licence (DMV)
    -4h task: perform in an act (krustylu studios)
    -8h task: smoke a sigar
    -12 task: walk Mr teeny
    -24 task: play poker

At least a 8 and 24 hour task.
    +1 :thumbup:

PS: It's Cigar not "Sigar" :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Thanx? I guess it is just me but every time I store him I get the task

The same thing happens to me. It's soooo annoying.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm not picky here. I like the list above, but I'd also be happy with simply giving him even one task that he could do alone.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The task triggers (at least with me) when MrT is stored and you go to Krustyland . If you go back to Springfield, take MrT out of inventory, and go back to KL, the task dissaperes. I will try some different combinations to see if I can get rid of it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!