EA Forums - Banner

The Little Black Box

Prev1
Dotcom180 wrote:
Once the pilot's bar is out is that mean that the Springfield Airport is on its way?

I hope so!

Replies

• aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Hopefully it will bring us to some new land :lol: lol :lol:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    edited November 2014
    And hopefully it'll also bring the Air Springfield Pilot

Air_Springfield_pilot.png
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Springfield airport would definitely be awesome! I just hope they make it a proper size airport, not some tiny little thing that resembles one. And obviously a nice chunk of land. I don't see an airport fitting in my springfield without extra land.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • hondab16tune
    223 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    There is NO ROOM for the airport.

As a premium player these last 3 events and all the other tie ins have left my town CRAMPED.

I have been playing since day 1 and have bought EVERY premium that has came out. I literally am at the point where I am going to have to start either stacking buildings on top of each other or not buying anything premium.

My town is nice, but not overly decorated but it still has gotten VERY cramped over the last year. Between Stonecutters, Halloween, tie-ins, Clash of Clones, Easter, etc. there have been an EXTREME amount of buildings, and quite a few of them not small, all released with short periods between them.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    NO airport. Please. There is no room as It is.
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes to the airport. It's unfortunate some player's don't have room, but that's no reason to deny the rest of us!
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes to the airport, but cars that drive on the roads should come first, land expansion second, monorail third and airport somewhere after then.....
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited November 2014
    Well they could do an airport in a different space like Krustyland. Then again it would likely become a backwater like KL.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    If we get the airport, I home Marge's mom comes with it! (Since Marge's dad was a flight attendant, it makes some sense)
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    and once again it turns into the 9001st thread about land. boring
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • cobrastang69
    168 posts
    edited November 2014
    and once again it turns into the 9001st thread about land. boring

IT'S OVER 9000!!!

• delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited November 2014
    I have the Up, Up and Buffet! That's my airport.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:
    Hopefully it will bring us to some new land :lol: lol :lol:

Land! :mrgreen:
  • brittannie54
    175 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I wish one of the characters had a task in this building.
  • mrbadxampl
    16 posts
    edited November 2014
    airport would just be a constant reminder to me that I never got Up, Up, and Buffet! while it was available...
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have the Up, Up and Buffet! That's my airport.

Me too!! I just need to make room for a runway.

kTb5ViPl.jpg
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I would welcome an airport, as long as it's decent sized and fully functional, with landings and departures. I can store enough to make it fit. :D
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    do you really want the airport? and what if EA plans a new area, like KL for the airport?
    would you like it the same?
    I don't know, I visit my KL just twice per week, and normally never during events, so I suppose that having a new area wouldn't change the things...
    But maybe EA could do something like squidport, on the opposite side of the map (right) or bottom... building sections of the airport, with dedicated buildings... that would be awesome...
    well, we will see :-)
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I can't imagine a new area just for an airport working very well. I think that there's only so much you could do with an airport, and it would be less than what KL is. As is, I only go to KL to make sure that I've tapped my balloons so I eventually get donuts. :)

More land would be great (as if it's not been asked for a billion times) but an airport would only work if it took up something like two full land squares. I'm not full yet, but that would just be too much room. Maybe if they made the runways like roads where you could add them yourself?
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited November 2014
    I’d love airplanes and the the airport building to be separate like the power plant. I might be out of land to use, for this kind of addition, but it would be nonetheless interesting for the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.