EA Forums - Banner

Stomach staples centre?

I don't recall it, but I just recently notice that Tommaco is only 30 minutes now not 1 hour :oops:

Replies

• aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I don't recall it, but I just recently notice that Tommaco is only 30 minutes now not 1 hour :oops:

It really annoyed me when they done that

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:

When did they change it? I usually just replant corn after it's been harvested. That probably why I didn't see the Krusty task either, I just put my characters on 24 hour task unless there is a quest line to follow.

Edit for spelling
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:

When did they change it? I usually just replant corn after it's been harvested. That probably why I didn't see the Krusty task either, I just put my characters on 24 hour task unless there is a quest line to follow.

Edit for spelling

It was a while ago can't remember exactly when, sorry.
    Update: It was August 2014 according to tstowiki

• annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I noticed Krusty has a 16 hour job called "Go to stomach staple centre" Is this new? I never seen it before?
    I can't find the actual building though.

Sorry I can't post a screenshot I don't know how :oops:

The building is not available until November 29th. (2days after Thanksgiving. Guess they think stomach staples will be needed after gorging on all that food) (Saw that someplace ... ). Also there's a banquet table, but not released until the 25th (2 days before Thanksgiving)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I noticed Krusty has a 16 hour job called "Go to stomach staple centre" Is this new? I never seen it before?

The building is not available until November 29th. (2days after Thanksgiving. Guess they think stomach staples will be needed after gorging on all that food) (Saw that someplace ... ). Also there's a banquet table, but not released until the 25th (2 days before Thanksgiving)

Thanks for the info :D

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:

Darn...guess it'll be a premium item instead of a freemium then :roll:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11529 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    SPOILERS
    HIGHLIGHT BELOW TO READ
    it'll be free probably cause its build time is 24h
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    (Oops. ... Ignore.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    SPOILERS
    HIGHLIGHT BELOW TO READ
    it'll be free probably cause its build time is 24h

Interesting...staggering has reached an interesting level with this short event :shock: :lol:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm so excited, I'm so excited..I'm so.....scared!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!