EA Forums - Banner

Need 23 Donuts

Replies

• Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    2 options:

1. Wait for black friday sale and hope the thanksgiving update is still there then
    2. 2-3 golden scratch rs should do
  • Oatmeal832
    559 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Homer807 wrote:
    2 options:

1. Wait for black friday sale and hope the thanksgiving update is still there then
    2. 2-3 golden scratch rs should do

Thanks. Not willing to wait until Black Friday - we're talking so little in terms of money that it's not a big deal to "splurge" in advance. Don't want to risk missing out on the Super Smorg because I was trying to save a couple of bucks! :)
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited November 2014
    If you have plenty of money you can always purchase things like the Blood Mobile to get quick xp to level up and then go for the 3 donuts.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    That Tyra gif is terrifying.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The average donuts won per Golden Scratcher is 13.2 if you do the math, so on average you will get 66 donuts every 5 scratchers you buy versus the fixed 60 donuts for $5. So purely mathematically speaking, you are better off making up the difference with Golden Scratchers even though you don't know if you'll need to buy 1, 2, 3, or 4 of them to get your desired amount.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • bosmanad
    45 posts
    edited November 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    The average donuts won per Golden Scratcher is 13.2 if you do the math, so on average you will get 66 donuts every 5 scratchers you buy versus the fixed 60 donuts for $5. So purely mathematically speaking, you are better off making up the difference with Golden Scratchers even though you don't know if you'll need to buy 1, 2, 3, or 4 of them to get your desired amount.

Go w/ a Golden Scratch ticket. For .99 you'll get what you need in 2-3 scratches, but chances are you'll get a lot more.

I needed 25 more this morning for the Guitar Central, and got 100 on a scratcher!
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    It's only a couple of bucks worth of scratchers. Just cut back on Starbucks for a couple of days. :wink:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    yea i say go for the scratch-rs if you spend less than $10 they are better than buying the donuts outright if you spend more then ten itd be better buying then in bulk
  • LillyWillow5
    32 posts
    edited November 2014
    Can someone tell me what a doughnut scratcher costs? Don't they cost a lot of doughnuts to buy one? I'm afraid to click on it and accidentally spend my doughnuts.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Can someone tell me what a doughnut scratcher costs? Don't they cost a lot of doughnuts to buy one? I'm afraid to click on it and accidentally spend my doughnuts.

$1 here
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    That Tyra gif is terrifying.

Yeah, but in a good way! :)
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    A Golden Scratch-R doesn't cost any donuts to buy. It costs actual, real world money (not game currency) and you need to have a Google Play account (or an iTunes account, if you're playing on an iPhone or iPad) so that you can spend money in the game.
    The cost varies according to what country you are in. In Australia, they cost AU$1.29 each (about US $1.12 - we get ripped off once again!).
  • LillyWillow5
    32 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the explanations!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!