EA Forums - Banner

Here's a little trick I learned to send everyone on the same task

yea that's been done for a lot of this type of quests. you can send many of them and then tap and get dozens of people lined up with thumbs up

Replies

• edited November 2014
    This particular task doesn't include kids and some adults I'm noticing as well like George Washington and the Easter egg guy but the tasks pays out at a premium rate so it's a good task to keep around when u want to build cash fast
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Here's a little trick I've learned; if you don't send homer on his mission to convince ppl to buy guitars, you can indefinitely send adults to buy guitars over and over again. This an an easy way to send your characters on an hour long task over and over to build up money. It's a lot easier to find everyone when they are all doing the same task., completing at the same time.
    I did this previously with Rex banner. I never sent him on an 8 hr task to interrogate Flanders during the fireworks storyline and now my citizens repeatedly go to 'buy fireworks' every hour. It saves on searching and it's less tapping ? the other benefit here, is you can enjoy the guitar buildings animation over and over again as once the storyline is done, there will probably be no permanent tasks at the guitar building.

I understand being able to see the animation, and I like that. I just don't send all my characters on 1 hour task very often. I do have the Guitar Center, but I am only on like part 4. I was looking for the full walk through, but I missed it.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited November 2014
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Here's a little trick I've learned; if you don't send homer on his mission to convince ppl to buy guitars, you can indefinitely send adults to buy guitars over and over again. This an an easy way to send your characters on an hour long task over and over to build up money.
    I also can't handle 1h tasks anymore, but I appreciate the tip.

Just wanted to mention that the end- and "kill" date for the tie-in is 11/25 at 8am GMT. Not sure, but I think the quest could go away completely then, so it might be worth finishing it this weekend.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited November 2014
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    Here's a little trick I've learned; if you don't send homer on his mission to convince ppl to buy guitars, you can indefinitely send adults to buy guitars over and over again. This an an easy way to send your characters on an hour long task over and over to build up money. It's a lot easier to find everyone when they are all doing the same task., completing at the same time.
    I did this previously with Rex banner. I never sent him on an 8 hr task to interrogate Flanders during the fireworks storyline and now my citizens repeatedly go to 'buy fireworks' every hour. It saves on searching and it's less tapping ? the other benefit here, is you can enjoy the guitar buildings animation over and over again as once the storyline is done, there will probably be no permanent tasks at the guitar building.

Otto has a permanent 2h job
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Mopurglar wrote:
    Here's a little trick I've learned; if you don't send homer on his mission to convince ppl to buy guitars, you can indefinitely send adults to buy guitars over and over again. This an an easy way to send your characters on an hour long task over and over to build up money.
    I also can't handle 1h tasks anymore, but I appreciate the tip.

Just wanted to mention that the end- and "kill" date for the tie-in is 11/25 at 8am GMT. Not sure, but I think the quest could go away completely then, so it might be worth finishing it this weekend.

Historically, as long as you start the quest before the deadline you can complete it any time. If there are actual free donuts as a reward at the finish, you do not get them. However if there is an event-related prize a at the end you get that just fine.

I got the free turkey (final prize from last year's thanksgiving event) at sometime around Valentines day. Or maybe it was Easter. One of my feeder towns that i rarely visit got Moes clockwork Orange outfit just a few weeks ago because I had gotten the first piece of the outfit already. I missed getting the free donuts though. I haven't finished that walkthrough in any feeder, but the next step is sitting in my task book.

That said, its not a guarantee ... But they have always allowed it so far.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I wish I would have found this thread one hour earlier. I already sent everyone onto the next step of the quest. I would love to have locked in a 1 hour task where everyone gets paid premium and are all in the same place to tap at the end. I use 1 hour tasks all day. I work at a computer and use the 1 hour tasks to remind me to get up from my desk and take a little breather. At least I now know this little trick and can keep it in mind next time this happens in a quest.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Quick calculation I have 46 springfielders doing $105 an hour = $4830 x 24 times a day = $115920
    If I do 48 x $600 a day jobs = $28800.
    So well worth it if you have the patience. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.