EA Forums - Banner

Land needed

They've made it clear they can't do it without making the game unplayable on older devices. It's pointless to keep asking.

Learn to build nicely without making everything spread out really far. Think of it as a challenge. It's not as hard as you'd think.

Replies

• Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    For those who have older devices...it's time to upgrade. We need more land now!
  • Annathewicked
    4721 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Vs1976 wrote:

Nice of you to volunteer $600+ dollars for new phones for everyone! Very generous indeed! :lol:

Some people just can't afford a new phone. We want more land - we have to be patient and wait
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes, more land PLEASE,!!! Just give a warning to players on older devices that they shouldn't add the new land because their devices can't handle it. If that's possible. But with all these large new additions, land is greatly needed. I don't have a lot of overly designed areas and I need more land. The whole point of the game is to designe a nice town. I dislike the under designed, cookie cutter look of a lot of towns, where the thing that stands out the most is the streets and people who don't seem to bother to design their towns at all. We need more land, sorry for players on older devices, but they need to figure this out, pronto!!!

Sorry, but to me, after playing for over 2 years, waiting is not an option. It's frustrating and taking away from the fun of the game for me. Why give huge items, but not enough land to place them. I've redesigned and redesigned and redesigned, and now I don't have any room to place the last few items. There's not point on spending donuts on buildings I can't use because they are to big to place.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Vs1976 wrote:

Nice of you to volunteer $600+ dollars for new phones for everyone! Very generous indeed! :lol:

Some people just can't afford a new phone. We want more land - we have to be patient and wait

I would LOVE a new phone! :D

I have come to a point where I'm not buying premium buildings because of the space issue- now granted, I could easily make some room- I just like having my town spread out the way it is.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited November 2014
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    They've made it clear they can't do it without making the game unplayable on older devices. It's pointless to keep asking.

I don't need more land but I was just curious about when and where this was made clear? Thanks.
  • MrClutch-1111
    346 posts
    edited November 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:

I don't need more land but I was just curious about when and where this was made clear? Thanks.

The OP of this thread contacted EA and was told there would be no new land for a while: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10213487.page
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.