EA Forums - Banner

Favourite item to tap during Neighbour visits?

Prev13
My favorite combo is the lemon tree and two graffiti buildings.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I can verify that this is true.

For me it's the first 3 things I see
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I love tapping the lemon tree. I can hardly stop myself in my own town - although every once in a while I leave the lemons there for a neighbor to tap, it's in my landing zone. I often go to Squidport first, while doing neighbor visits, so I'll say that whole area is my second choice.
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Your lemon tree obsession was the inspiration for this topic! lol! :D
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    My favorite is always the ones that spit out a donut.
  • jukan00
    2311 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    If I have time I try to find things that have the longest timers, 24 hours (duff stadium, etc) or 16 hours. If not then I look for at least 3 hour to 4 hour timers.
    If I'm rushed it's the first thing I see.
    A few times I've found a neighbors SC Lodge that needed tapping and it was like this rush of excitement followed by a shame spiral at getting so hyped over something so silly.
  • Samaranth01
    2180 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm the boring one I guess. I just usually go for whatever I find first, although if I have a choice I'll usually go for the stores and mansions over ones like Kwikimart or the Simpsons house. :-)
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I don't search out any specific buildings, but unless I'm in a hurry I do try to make an effort to tap buildings with longer payout times. For me, the fun of neighbor visits comes from exploring towns as opposed to just tapping the first three things I see and moving on as quickly as possible.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Blue house and white house, have had the greatest success with getting donuts whenever I tap those buildings.

Businesses I prefer the Android's Dungeon and King Toots, but the Chocolate Factory and Itchy & Scratchy Studios are a close second.
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Usually it's the first three things I see because I'm often tapping at work and try to get done quickly. :oops:
    When I'm at home I might wander around and check out new decorations or buildings and try to tap on that.
  • Annathewicked
    4708 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Most times its tap three and done but during events and stuff I find myself drawn to certain things.... **** it was willies shack- not sure why but it was delightful....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Your lemon tree obsession was the inspiration for this topic! lol! :D

I have a few neighbors that seem to gravitate to particular buildings or decos when they visit. So they have an easier time getting in and out, I leave those rents uncollected The lemon tree is on that list.

I usually go for the long-renters. More fun for me: I will sometimes make a point of tapping areas of a neighbor's town I especially like. For instance, I was happy recently, Sue, to find three buildings in your mansion row waiting to be tapped.

teo47 wrote:
    the fun of neighbor visits comes from exploring towns as opposed to just tapping the first three things I see and moving on as quickly as possible.

I should have just quoted Teo. It would have saved me the trouble of all that typing earlier in this post.
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    In no particular order, lemon tree, graffiti, KBBL, station 6, bounce house, Cletus's farm, drive in theater ...

Anyone see a pattern here? :lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    A few times I've found a neighbors SC Lodge that needed tapping and it was like this rush of excitement followed by a shame spiral at getting so hyped over something so silly.
    I also love the rare occasions when I see a lodge ready :)

Sometimes, I can tap all the two-day buildings in a town. I like that, too.
  • annettemarc
    7695 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I like to roam around when I have time to do leisurely visits. I kind of look for spots in the town that I notice are new or that I particularly like and tap whatever is closest to that spot to let them know I saw and like their work. Especially when the area is new or event related.

When I'm rushed its just haphazard. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    It depends on who I am visiting. I write down anyone who sprays my town and they get pay back as often as I can for a whole week. If it is a good friend I am a little more leanient unless its a MOD. :twisted: :lol: :lol: Anyone else just gets tapped where ever is free :D

Note to self: never spray Brevis' buildings :shock: :lol:
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3022 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    During the **** event I got into the habit of tapping Willie's shack, which for some reason nobody wanted to attack or missed, and Skinner's house (that purple roof sticks out like a sore thumb). I'm still drawn to these two.
  • Annathewicked
    4708 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    It depends on who I am visiting. I write down anyone who sprays my town and they get pay back as often as I can for a whole week. If it is a good friend I am a little more leanient unless its a MOD. :twisted: :lol: :lol: Anyone else just gets tapped where ever is free :D

Noted
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • mrbadxampl
    16 posts
    edited November 2014
    I also don't spray unless someone has sprayed me, but my memory is terrible so it's still not guaranteed then...
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I usually tap whatever is in the landing zone, but if there isn't anything I head toward squidport, because I feel like it doesn't get tapped as much as other areas.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Graffiti is a good thing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!