EA Forums - Banner

Clash of Clones

2Next

Replies

• ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I don't want to see this ever again I finished the rewards within 2 weeks of the event then did not pay any attention to it luckily 2 levels came during
    Bring back whacking day again and offer CofC prizes in a yard sale
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I could see whacking day making a comeback but not stone cutters or ****.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    NO. No more silly castles that were never in the show please. Thx :?
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    tgyberg70 wrote:

While I do appreciate them branching out and trying new things, I agree with the sentiment here. In the end, I don't think I'm too crazy about non-canon items in the game.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited November 2014
    unfeasible wrote:
    I started the event with only one month to go and I finished it a few days before it ended. It really was lackluster though. At least there were skins, and *some* new content. I'm really anxious to get some of the older stuff though. I want some of the promotional material really really badly.
    i would rather finish them than worry about if i don't get everything, peaple were complaining that they cant/its extreemly hard without being a multimillionair (rl) to get everything in the events, now they are complaing it was easy and anyone could get everything?

Hahahahahaha lmao- welcome to the forum! People will complain about things no matter what! Too easy/too hard, too fast/too slow, not enough/ too much..... Hahahahahahahaha- I'm surprised you hadn't noticed yet.......
    yea i noticed that lol, i just never questioned it untill now lol.
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    tgyberg70 wrote:
    Totally agree. Having now seen advertising for Clash of Clans, I can see that the Clash of Clones event contained some quite cute references to this game. At the time, it was baffling to me - I had never heard of Clash of Clans.
    However, I don't really care about cute references to pop culture items that weren't in the show. I love The Simpsons, and I am old enough to have been watching it from the beginning. I was delighted to find this game, and to have the opportunity to make and play with my very own Springfield. The important point is that I want to play with Springfield, as shown in The Simpsons, not some random animated town.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.