EA Forums - Banner

More Costumes!

The chief looks mighty tasty in his sting attire.

Replies

• Pieman411
    99 posts
    edited December 2012
    For some strange reason I'd like to see Pie Man
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Yeah the costumes (and their associated new range of tasks) are great and provide a nice variety. I hope they do more.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    I do like getting new characters. But costumes are also good. But I don't think it's good to have too many of them. Maybe ruin it. Make it less special. Maybe it's just me. Just feel, everyone has homer, but not everyone has mayan homer. Ip that just makes it seem more special in my opinion
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    Would of been nice if they did a non premium one for christmas though. Even if it was just a little one.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Oh come on....how can we get this far into this thread and no-one has said a Mr Plow costume. It's Mr Plow, the single greatest Christmas episode of the Simpsons. Even, I would be tempted to buy doughnuts for that (although my preference would be to pay with Santa coins)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6356 posts Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Maybe next Halloween we will get..

King Kong Homer
    Bart the Fly
    Vampire Burns
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    peruhomer wrote:
    It's Mr Plow, the single greatest Christmas episode of the Simpsons.
    It wasn't a Christmas episode.
    Vitti's inspiration for the episode was when he noticed that very few TV shows portray snow outside of Thanksgiving or Christmas, so he wanted to do an episode with snow involved.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Plow
  • ru77en
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    For next Halloween I would love to see

Glowing Mr. Burns
    Werewolf Flanders
    Evil Homer
    Bart/Hugo
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Got to admit o loved the halloween stuff.
    Maybe start it in august next year :D
    Is there anyone out there?
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    dromtsul wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    It's Mr Plow, the single greatest Christmas episode of the Simpsons.
    It wasn't a Christmas episode.
    Vitti's inspiration for the episode was when he noticed that very few TV shows portray snow outside of Thanksgiving or Christmas, so he wanted to do an episode with snow involved.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Plow

Wrong. It's like the birth of Jesus. Although he wasn't actually born on Christmas Day, it is the day that we choose to represent and celebrate his birth. Similarly Mr Plow is a Christmas episode of the Simpsons. I view the Simpsons, the same way I view my religion, in complete denial of the facts.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited December 2012
    Maybe on tapped out 1year anniversary, they could have homer in his birthday suit (underwear)
  • rickarnold20
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    How about a Handsome Moe costume?

Or how about the Stonecutter's Hall with costumes for the members?

Or maybe before the summer blockbuster season kicks off, we get Radioactive Man coming to Springfield, which causes some of the Springfield residents to gain superpowers -- Fallout Boy, Bartman and etc.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.