4206 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    TSTO rules! Happy tapping!

I am a daily tapper.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thnk t's clvr hw thy'v dn t.

Without any seriousness please use vowels in your posts. It makes them quite hard to read if English isn't your first language

(I think it's clever how they've done it)

*this is only my opinion
    ** please don't take offence
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    Well it's not a bad deal as you get a rebate of donuts
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Some of these are items I've been wanting for a while, but haven't gotten because they're just a little too steep. This sale puts things like Bowlarama and Sleep Eazy within a more palatable range (IMO, where they should be anyway!).
  • Hugemember1
    130 posts
    edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    Some of these are items I've been wanting for a while, but haven't gotten because they're just a little too steep. This sale puts things like Bowlarama and Sleep Eazy within a more palatable range (IMO, where they should be anyway!).

Wasnt bowlorama and sleepezy free? I have never spent donuts and I have these items
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:

Wasnt bowlorama and sleepezy free? I have never spent donuts and I have these items

They were free ages ago when they first debuted.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    drumnman wrote:

They were free ages ago when they first debuted.

Bowlorama was Xmas 2012 ans motel was whacking day
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The only problem is that instead of lowering the price, they give you a donut rebate. So in order to buy the Volcano Lair, I needed 200 donuts, not 150. I had to buy a tray of 132 to get what I needed, whereas if they'd lowered the price to 150, I would only have needed 60 donuts.

Oh, well. I finally got the Volcano Lair. :-D
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Ive been playing tsto for 2 years now nd i was really excited abt the black friday deals
    Even though im a freemium player, nd i dnt have any of the items on deals, i wnt buy any because as always they will b available forever.
    I really wanted some of the old stuff coz even premium players might have missed a couple
    Nd what wouldve been best are new items
    Aw well guess my hard earned saved donuts will b spent on christmas
    :)

it's like reading a text but not really.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Disappointing sale, tiny discount on over priced items is not enough to entice me. I'll save my donuts for later.
  • hrcanejane365
    123 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Some of the items you save almost 30% on like the Pet shop. It's regular price is 90 and you will be able to get it for 65 - a savings of 28%!! The ferris wheel is a 29% savings and so is the school bus. Some aren't so good, but most of the ones I looked at are at least a 20% savings. Crazy Cat House, Duff Brewery, Stu's Disco, Lugash's Gym, Barney's Bowlarama, are all in the 21%-23% range. But if you wanted one of these items, they don't usually go on sale, so saving 20% is a good deal. I'm going to go for the ones with the higher % savings, except for Barney's - I've been wanting that for a long time and didn't play when it was free. :cry:
  • mikeritjshua
    67 posts
    edited November 2014
    I have to say that this sale is rather silly. I get the idea behind it in terms of most retailers selling a new offer every hour but does it work on here?

I mean, it's just creating a barrier to actually selling/buying.

Example....

- I've been saving donuts to get the Ferris wheel.
    - Would I buy the Ferris wheel at a reduced rate - in this case 35 donuts rebate? Yes...
    - Would I stay up past midnight just to buy it at a reduced rate? No....
  • iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I am holding on to my donuts as I am saving for flaurance and don't want to be back at the start for saving.

Plus any time they have a sale is a sure sign of new premium content round the corner and they are just getting everybody to blow their donuts first.

Plus the rebate system means you still need to have the full amount of donuts so unless you actually have the donuts any way you still can't get the stuff.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Considering in the past, Gil sales have only been on one or 2 recurring premium items, I am actually glad there is such a range on offer this time.
    I have a couple of things I have wanted for a while coming out. I'm going to have to find some free wifi while I am out and about today to ensure I get the Sleazy motel.
    Honestly Gil sales have never really been a time for returning items.
    We just had Halloween which had plenty of returning content, Thanksgiving is mostly recycled content and we are about to have Christmas that will also have a ot of stuff available again.
    I am not too worried that nothing rare has popped up.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm really getting annoyed at the camera panning and Gil telling me there's a new rebate every damn time I log in. :evil:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11652 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have to say that this sale is rather silly. I get the idea behind it in terms of most retailers selling a new offer every hour but does it work on here?

I mean, it's just creating a barrier to actually selling/buying.

Example....

- I've been saving donuts to get the Ferris wheel.
    - Would I buy the Ferris wheel at a reduced rate - in this case 35 donuts rebate? Yes...
    - Would I stay up past midnight just to buy it at a reduced rate? No....
    you can get the item after 36h again
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.