EA Forums - Banner

Black Friday = Best sale ever!

124Next

Replies

• weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Not such a great sale for folk like me that do buy and spend doughnuts on premium items as they come up. There is simply nothing new on offer.
    Yes, I appreciate that I get to sleep through the night whilst everyone else has to slide out of bed at 0300 to buy Lard Lad or whatever, but absolutely nothing new ?
    The only thing I didn't get in time was Krustys Mansion and I don't see that anywhere.
    Bah humbug !

+1. Kind of lame for players that already have the items, they could have at least brought back 1 old item. Oh well, I guess I'll save my donuts for Christmas. :)

+1
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I did well out of this sale, and got six extra characters. That leaves only four premium characters for me to get, which aren't in the sale. I currently have 115 characters. I'm saving what doughnuts I have left for Xmas, but I have a feeling I'll be buying some more.
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    mdawny wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    For people like myself that don't buy every premium item available as soon as they come out this is an amazing sale.
    I had 420 donuts saved up before this sale. I can already see spending them all on the great deals.
    I just got the rich Texan and have set a timer on my phone for Sherri and Terri.
    After that I don't know what I will get but I think I can get Jimbo and then one character and building combo which I am leaning towards the cat lady or disco Stu. Probably Stu because I have the stonecutter outfit for him.

I think this is really stupid of EA. There are definitely some things I would have considered getting with my saved donuts, but I dont even know when this started, or what prizes I have already missed as I wasnt on when it did start. The only thing I think I may want is Manjula as she will have quests with Apu and the octuplets but I am not getting up at 3 in the morning for it....

People do need to work and sleep etc. Why would EA do something that will guarantee that people wont be spending.

Idiotic!

Well if you want a deal enough you would be willing to set a timer and wake up for 2 minutes and get your deal then go back to sleep.

Glad I'm not the only one setting the alarm clock every couple of hours! Lol

Nope- lots of alarms for this one
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thought about getting the rich Texan and the film set but I want some donuts left for Christmas. Plus I think I've missed out on the Texan now anyway. I hope there's new stuff at Christmas or I've wasted a good opportunity
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    Just caved and finally got the whale. I have one neighbour who has three of them, and I admittedly always play with them in her Springfield so I decided that it was finally time to get my own (rebated) whale. Neighbours - please feel free to play with the whale if you decide you don't want to get one for yourself... :D

With this sale I broke down and bought one too. I always play with my neighbors whales too. I think I have a neighbor with three whales as well, I wonder if we have the same neighbor.

Besides the whale I've gotten the pet shop and will be getting the bowl-o-rama and crazy cat lady. Still undecided about Disco Stu. I missed the volcano lair but I guess I can pick it up another time. I got a boatload of donuts now that I'm working again so spent all my gaming fund on this game. Hopefully some will make it till Christmas.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.