EA Forums - Banner

Is Kamp Krusty worth it ?

I like Bart's task to burn a Krusty effigy.

Replies

• tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I grabbed it for 200 d's early on. I really like it and have Bart on a rampage most of the time!
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    One of my favorite premium items with a great quest line from a classic episode. So yes!
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I totally envy it in everyone's SF I see it in.
    I do love Bart's premium skin too.
    Not my most desired in this sale but it is pretty cool :)
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Even at 150 donuts, I find it a little pricy...

What do you think ?

Better deal than the whale that's for sure. :?
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I personally dont think its worth the 150 donuts let alone the 200 donuts.
    Sure its a small campground with a premium skin, but the most benefit from it is the skin which is rather pricey all things considered. There are much more interesting things to purchase with donuts :-)

• velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Sure its a small campground with a premium skin, but the most benefit from it is the skin which is rather pricey all things considered. There are much more interesting things to purchase with donuts :-)

Those are the reasonings why it was knocked down on my list for other more desired items.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited November 2014

Those are the reasonings why it was knocked down on my list for other more desired items.

Ur av gets me h0rny for some reason. :lol:
  • skollthewolf
    488 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I bought it this morning for 150 donuts. It was the only available skin that I didn't have (I finally broke down and bought McBain over Halloween), and I wanted to do something different with Bart. So far, so good -- I haven't run the Camp Krusty tasks yet, but Bart's got three good visual tasks to tinker with.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I am tempted ! :) guess what I will do in 15 hours...
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Kamp Krusty is the anchor to my woodland area. You can check mine out, neighboreeno! I love having it.
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2014

What do you think ?

Reminds me of something P.T. Barnum said.......the whale just doesn't make any sense to me.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    jjnag1971 wrote:

What do you think ?

Reminds me of something P.T. Barnum said.......the whale just doesn't make any sense to me.

The whale is only really meant to appeal to the high rollers (the TSTO "whales" if you will). It's a pretty funny nod to them if you think about it.
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    jjnag1971 wrote:

What do you think ?

The whale is only really meant to appeal to the high rollers (the TSTO "whales" if you will). It's a pretty funny nod to them if you think about it.

Ah so, it becomes so clear now. Thanks. I remember how much they were it came out and I have neighbors that have 20 to 30 whales.

2enp503.gif
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The whale is certainly last on my list. I was also tempted by McBain, but I finally purchased the rocket car, pretty neat close to the drive-in.

Love your woodland area, it all fits well together. )
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited November 2014
    I've been considering Kamp Krusty. I like the way some neighbors have it set up in a wooded area. The whale is definitely last on my list. I have seen towns with 10+ whales and that is around $150 just for whales. Yikes.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!