EA Forums - Banner

The IKEA monkey

image.jpg

Is there anyone out there?

Replies

• coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited December 2012
    lol.. i agree . He is just so cute in his little jacket.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Holy lol battyguy. XD
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    This was big news in Toronto... I think the Guardian newspaper named Darwin the best dressed pet of 2012.

Story is a lady went in to ikea and her pet monkey broke out of the car and wandered around till animal services got him... Was also on CNN. Clearly a slow news day
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    battyguy wrote:
    This was big news in Toronto... I think the Guardian newspaper named Darwin the best dressed pet of 2012.

Story is a lady went in to ikea and her pet monkey broke out of the car and wandered around till animal services got him... Was also on CNN. Clearly a slow news day

Ha ha I saw the story online. They put him in a sanctuary and she will have visitation on the weekend, like a kid during a divorce custody settlement. It is very bizarre!
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    Aw I thought that was sad... Those animals are intelligent and emotional, I mean the thing had broken out of her car and followed her into the store, obviously looking for her, so their bond was most likely certain akin to mother and child. Although I can't feel too bad, if monkeys are prohibited, then don't bring your monkey to ikea and leave it in the parking lot... Like duh :?
    But yeah, rather bizarre.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Yah. jimmy Fallon commented that its easier for monkeys to put ikea stuff together God knows i cant figure it out.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    battyguy wrote:
    Yah. jimmy Fallon commented the monkey found it easier to put ikea furniture together than humans..
    Easier than putting humans together?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.