EA Forums - Banner

How to view ur current multiplier

joeKrollo wrote:
Can someone please shed some light on this for me?

Yep give me 5 mins I will post you some pics up :thumbup:

Replies

• joeKrollo
    65 posts
    edited November 2014
    Thank you Brevis! Thought I was higher then I am, but this gives me a new area to focus in the game as I am almost at max level.
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited November 2014
    Worth mentioning also there's a longstanding glitch in the game where when you add a new item with a multiplier (also if you store and item with a multiplier and pull it back out) where the game won't show the proper multiplier unless you click over to Krustyland or on your friends list and pop back into your town.

Just thought I'd add this as you will definitely notice it and it can be a little frustrating or cause you to think you've lost something/ lost out on the bonus you should have.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Ok see the bit in this pic that is circled in red where the stars are ?

Click on the stars and you will see it. :thumbup:

ePVXxD8.jpg?1

Thanks Brevis! This is the way I thought how to figure it out, but recently there was a post that gave a different way of doing it so I was unsure (both ways are probably correct, but this is much easier!) :D
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Ok see the bit in this pic that is circled in red where the stars are ?

Click on the stars and you will see it. :thumbup:

ePVXxD8.jpg?1

Thanks Brevis! This is the way I thought how to figure it out, but recently there was a post that gave a different way of doing it so I was unsure (both ways are probably correct, but this is much easier!) :D

The only other method I know of was one that was around since before they added this one and that was to use the gulp and blow to figure it out
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

Your welcome sue :thumbup:

I know of no other way Sue this is the way I was told and this is the way I have always done it. :D
    We didn't used to get a full readout on the conform-o-meter. We used to have to calculate it from known values of cash or XP.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.