EA Forums - Banner

purchased Premium items and now they have disappeared...

You might want to check storage, sometimes they wind up there after you purchase them.

If they aren't in storage, you'll need to contact EA and let them know what happened.

Replies

• tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    first place i checked was storage... sadly they are not there

sigh.

kind of annoyed now. specifically set my alarm to buy the little twins
  • Dexterslab32
    83 posts
    edited November 2014
    Have you checked your town census to see if maybe they're stuck behind a building? I had that issue with another character, for some reason they couldn't figure out how to navigate to a task and got suck behind my post office, I had to store it to get them out of where they were.
  • tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    i have, i even got notification that the twins finished their first task (talk in secret language).

but twins no where to be found...
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    tathom wrote:
    i have, i even got notification that the twins finished their first task (talk in secret language).

Have you tapped on their names on the census - not only should it complete the task, but it should take you to where they are. If you can't get to them this way, then it's probably time to contact EA.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    tathom wrote:

have you tried going to krustyland
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!