EA Forums - Banner

Boxing

2Next

Replies

• henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Did you see the Chisora Fury fight on Saturday Nick? Most boring bout I've seen in a long time, the Eubank Jnr pre-fight was so much better :lol:
    No I didn't it was on box nation and its ppv. I believe fury battered chisora. Fury is a good boxer. He has the ability to change stances. But he needs to cut down on the showboating. If he fights klitscho that'll be a good fight. I think klitscho will edge the win.

I totally agree, I like Klitscho :)
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Did you see the Chisora Fury fight on Saturday Nick? Most boring bout I've seen in a long time, the Eubank Jnr pre-fight was so much better :lol:
    No I didn't it was on box nation and its ppv. I believe fury battered chisora. Fury is a good boxer. He has the ability to change stances. But he needs to cut down on the showboating. If he fights klitscho that'll be a good fight. I think klitscho will edge the win.

He is one of the best. A total machine :)
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    I've heard that Callum smith wants to fight George groves. That will be a good fight. Callum is a good fighter and groves is going to be a world champ soon. I'd love to see that fight. I've heard that Callum wants it at anfield too.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    I See that Micky rourk 60 had a boxing match against a 28 year old and won. Apparently he floored the youngster twice. I think the younger boxer was paid to lose just because its Micky rourk.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I See that Micky rourk 60 had a boxing match against a 28 year old and won. Apparently he floored the youngster twice. I think the younger boxer was paid to lose just because its Micky rourk.

I seen the video it was terrible the other boxer took a dive :twisted:
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    davo180 wrote:

Thought so I didn't think rourk at his age would have won.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    davo180 wrote:

The dive was worse than chewy suarez dives :mrgreen:
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    davo180 wrote:

The dive was worse than chewy suarez dives :mrgreen:
    Really that bad? :shock: :lol:
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    Aurther Abraham has granted Paul Smith a rematch for his world title. The first bout was controversially awarded to Abraham. I saw the fight and thought Smith battered him. One judge didn't agree. He scored the fight to Abraham 119-109 meaning Smith did sod all which was totally crap. Glad he got the rematch:)
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

I don't follow organized sports. Too many rules. Recently, though, I was compelled to look up Wladimir (or should I out of respect call him Mr. Klitschko?). Thanks a heap, 8 Out Of 10 Cats reruns. But I digress. That is one fearsome man. I imagine if the grim reaper were to come after him, Wlad would just beat the snot out of him and send him on his way.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

I don't follow organized sports. Too many rules. Recently, though, I was compelled to look up Wladimir (or should I out of respect call him Mr. Klitschko?). Thanks a heap, 8 Out Of 10 Cats reruns. But I digress. That is one fearsome man. I imagine if the grim reaper were to come after him, Wlad would just beat the snot out of him and send him on his way.

:lol:. Even his nickname is scary Dr steal hammer. Imagine going to the doctors and the name of the Dr is Dr steal hammer :shock:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

:lol:. Even his nickname is scary Dr steal hammer. Imagine going to the doctors and the name of the Dr is Dr steal hammer :shock:
    No worries, anyone who goes to his office gets the ailment BEATEN out of them. Germs are afraid to stand up to him. Problem is, if he tries to use a tongue depressor on someone, they wind up with a broken jaw.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:

No worries, anyone who goes to his office gets the ailment BEATEN out of them. Germs are afraid to stand up to him. Problem is, if he tries to use a tongue depressor on someone, they wind up with a broken jaw.
    :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!