EA Forums - Banner

In game update?

Prev1
I just got an in game! Did anyone else? What was it for?

We must have been posting at the same time!

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    LOL, I yeah I saw that :D I didn't see anything different though but all my guys are on task for another 2 hours so I am not sure.
  • boldbhoy
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Possibly to fix the Guitar Central glitch but I'm not storing mine just in case.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    boldbhoy wrote:
    Possibly to fix the Guitar Central glitch but I'm not storing mine just in case.

Could be! It was a bit big for that though. OOOO maybe prep for xmas this week :D That would be fantastic!
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'll try it
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    boldbhoy wrote:
    correctomundo
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014

Mopurglar wrote:
    boldbhoy wrote:
    correctomundo

I liked my idea better, LOL :D But glad they fixed that.
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    The update fixed my lag issue! Woo hoo! :D
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014

Right on
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Yay and congrats!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Awesome. I think the devs read your comment about quitting if it's not fixed ASAP and took it to heart. :mrgreen:
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Right on

Yay and congrats!

Thank you!

Mopurglar wrote:
    Awesome. I think the devs read your comment about quitting if it's not fixed ASAP and took it to heart. :mrgreen:

Lol, if only it worked like that :mrgreen:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Funny that you had mentioned it not long ago and poof- an update to fix your problem :shock: :mrgreen:
    Maybe EA wants you to spend more money on donuts :mrgreen::lol:
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited December 2014

finally... glad your lag free now!
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited December 2014

Congrats! Got a little worried when you said you might quit lol. I'm still having lag setting characters on tasks.
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Didn't change my lag issue. Had all characters wandering around aimlessly because of the lag, got the update, read this thread, went to assign a few to 45-second tasks. Lagged while assigning them. Lagged while clearing them. Reassigned same to those same tasks. Lagged while assigning them, as expected.

Logged out. Cleared cache and force-closed. Turned off and restarted android. Logged into town. Cleared thumbs. Same lag as before. Aarrgghh.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • johncolombo
    11423 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2014
    It didn't fix the random walk mr teeny task which has been driving me nuts. I want to clear it from my task book.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    efin98 wrote:

Funny that you had mentioned it not long ago and poof- an update to fix your problem :shock: :mrgreen:
    Maybe EA wants you to spend more money on donuts :mrgreen::lol:

I think I just got lucky ;)
    cvf007 wrote:

finally... glad your lag free now!

Thank you!

Congrats! Got a little worried when you said you might quit lol. I'm still having lag setting characters on tasks.

Thank you! Sorry to hear it's still acting up. I hope yours is fixed soon too!

Didn't change my lag issue. Had all characters wandering around aimlessly because of the lag, got the update, read this thread, went to assign a few to 45-second tasks. Lagged while assigning them. Lagged while clearing them. Reassigned same to those same tasks. Lagged while assigning them, as expected.

Logged out. Cleared cache and force-closed. Turned off and restarted android. Logged into town. Cleared thumbs. Same lag as before. Aarrgghh.

So sorry to hear that, Annette. Before this update that fixed mine, I had reinstalled, cleared cache and data with no change. Changed devices where my wife wasn't having a problem.... Still lagging.
    I hope yours is fixed soon!
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Same for me. Ever since the app-store update that ended Halloween I've had major lag while collecting (from buildings and toons) and assigning tasks to toons.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    weird, I haven't had any lag issues *knocks on wood!*
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Just checked my other devices. Same problem with the characters, so its definitely not device-related. Never had a problem with lag on buildings. Crashing, yes. Lag, no. BTW, I have lag with the Spuckler kids as much as i do with the playable characters.

On the upside, since I'm retired, I have loads of time. Plus, frankly, I've got some "lag" of my own. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!