EA Forums - Banner

What did you buy today??

Prev1
I finally got enough coins to buy santas little helper today :)

Replies

• mrjoshchung
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    So did I! Got SLH so now I can relax and go back to the normal quests and buy land. So expensive... :shock:
  • feelin_irie_685
    151 posts
    edited December 2012
    Morning all. Glad the world hasn't ended yet!!

So did everyone buy today??

I felt like expanding so purchased a few squares to change the town a bit.

More iPads :lol:
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nothing. I'm grinding to get SLH and I have a long way to go.
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Bought some land, some fences, some shrubs and some flowers, while collecting coins for SLH!!
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got SLH.
  • Glock23D
    142 posts
    edited December 2012
    Today i buy / bought the Red Funzo and the Muntz House (wich is constructing). Yestarday i bought the TRY-N-SAVE and the TOWN HALL finally, if u want to see / watch (please tell me whats the correct word) my Sprinfield see/watch my Sig ;)
  • Urmas-1
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Town Hall

Finally got my central park the buiding it was designed for.
    It would be quite awful, if the world would end in about a hour or so - the building need another 20 hours to complete :-)
  • nyawink
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I binged today.

Bought Santa's village, tire fire, butterfly tent, aztec theatre, observatory, springfield sign, and a few more.

:)

• Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got the blue funzo by mistake (I was scrolling in the menu and it froze, next thing I knew I had a new funzo) :cry: there goes 50 donuts for nothing!
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited December 2012
    Last night I brought Hans Moleman. Very glad I did.

Today more grinding to get SLH and to get Channel 6 et all above it. I want Dr. Hibbert, darn it!!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Nada, zero, zilch!
  • kschold
    236 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Nothing...saving my donuts for the apocalypse.
  • BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    The dumb pink funzo with leftover Santa coins. Not sure I wanted him but my coin counter has not been showing. I went to check and see if I could buy him, and sure enough could. The coins count even if you can't see them.

Now to figure out how to gety homer Santa/cool homer skin back. Can't see them either.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    Only land so far, but I really want to get the Volcano Lair today. The only problem is that I am scared to buy donuts right now, as it seems so many people have had problems with this. Scared or not, I'll probably give it a try later! :?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I bought a big fat lot of nothing! It's on sale!

LOL

No, seriously. I'm all burned out on spending money, still feeling that Christmas shopping hangover. Might be recovered enough by January to be willing to spend money on something non-essential (like food and gas).
  • StGermaine221
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    BDIHP wrote:
    The dumb pink funzo with leftover Santa coins. Not sure I wanted him but my coin counter has not been showing. I went to check and see if I could buy him, and sure enough could. The coins count even if you can't see them.

Now to figure out how to gety homer Santa/cool homer skin back. Can't see them either.
    Yeah, about that; if you go to the wreath in the buy menu, your coins show. Once you return to the normal screen, the coins show again. IDK why they disappear like that.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    A Sony e reader...oh.. I thought you were talking about christmas gifts.. Then I bought some fence :-)

Is there anyone out there?
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2012
    nyawink wrote:
    I binged today.

Bought Santa's village, tire fire, butterfly tent, aztec theatre, observatory, springfield sign, and a few more.

:)

Wow...that's a terrific spending spree! Good time of year to treat yourself a bit :D
  • kickinwingOP
    74 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    5 lbs of jolly rancher, 6 lbs of wonka candy, new speakers, hdmi cord, Ab bench
  • jayme19831
    66 posts
    edited December 2012
    I found Gil so annoying and got sick of him stalking me, so I bought his deal and now he can have Xmas haha... It's a terrible deal though. He should throw in a reindeer at least!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.