EA Forums - Banner

weird notification..

It normally happens when you haven't played for a prolonged period. The game prompting you to return to it lol.

I've had it happen before :)

Replies

• jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited December 2014
    But I unchecked notifications in the app manager..
    How can that happen?
    Some special permission??
    I've been playing tapped out for two years, always had notifications off.. That's the absolute first time that happens.
    Anyone else?
  • joniferous
    508 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    jfcal2005 wrote:
    How can that happen?
    I've been playing tapped out for two years, always had notifications off.. That's the absolute first time that happens.
    Anyone else?

Might be the update turned notifications back on, mine does that sometimes.

Also, I downloaded TSTO on my sisters phone while mine was out of action for a few days and forgot to uninstall it hen I gave the phone back to her - that "Come play with me" notification is apparently very scary when you're home alone at 3am...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11428 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    The notifications that u disable are the jobs or buildings done. Other notifications get through unless u disable them in the app managment in your phone options
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    joniferous wrote:
    jfcal2005 wrote:
    How can that happen?
    Anyone else?

Might be the update turned notifications back on, mine does that sometimes.

Also, I downloaded TSTO on my sisters phone while mine was out of action for a few days and forgot to uninstall it hen I gave the phone back to her - that "Come play with me" notification is apparently very scary when you're home alone at 3am...

LOL.... that's very funny. Your poor sister must have got a fright.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!