EA Forums - Banner

Premium-Only Towns

2Next

Replies

  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    This must be the 100% club, where can I get my t-shirt? ;)

    A while ago we all wanted TSTO hoodies :lol:

    lol then we can wear them to our car meets! TSTO CREW!

    That would be wicked :lol: Specially if we got our user names printed on them :lol: That would make life easier too :P

    I would love it!

    execpt!

    I hate my username lol really! kizenix what was I thinking! what does it mean!?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    Kizenix wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    This must be the 100% club, where can I get my t-shirt? ;)

    A while ago we all wanted TSTO hoodies :lol:

    lol then we can wear them to our car meets! TSTO CREW!

    That would be wicked :lol: Specially if we got our user names printed on them :lol: That would make life easier too :P

    I would love it!

    execpt!

    I hate my username lol really! kizenix what was I thinking! what does it mean!?

    Sorry i was mesmerized by your avatar what did you say?? :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    This must be the 100% club, where can I get my t-shirt? ;)

    A while ago we all wanted TSTO hoodies :lol:

    lol then we can wear them to our car meets! TSTO CREW!

    That would be wicked :lol: Specially if we got our user names printed on them :lol: That would make life easier too :P

    I would love it!

    execpt!

    I hate my username lol really! kizenix what was I thinking! what does it mean!?

    Sorry i was mesmerized by your avatar what did you say?? :lol:

    *clicks fingers* hey!, eyes up here!
  • cadhadley
    188 posts
    edited December 2014
    I have pretty much every premium item :mrgreen:
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    cadhadley wrote:
    I have pretty much every premium item :mrgreen:

    Sorry i was mesmerized by your avatar what did you say??
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    Kizenix wrote:
    cadhadley wrote:
    I have pretty much every premium item :mrgreen:

    Sorry i was mesmerized by your avatar what did you say??

    :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Kizenix wrote:
    This must be the 100% club, where can I get my t-shirt? ;)

    To all who have got every item, have you got it all out displayed? or stored most away?

    I got everything on show and still got land left ;)

    On display and I still have land too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.