EA Forums - Banner

Not Getting Credit For Neighborhood Presents

Same here, in both my own and other peoples Springfield.

Hit on the boxes to collect but I don't get anything.

Replies

• blvlgirl1
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm having the same problem. I clicked the presents in my town and only got money.
  • jaztazj535
    7 posts
    edited December 2014
    I am also having the same problem..my number wont go past 239...is there a cap or something???
  • elbyron3346
    56 posts
    edited December 2014
    Only your first 90 actions each day can obtain presents. I don't know why EA never tells us about the friend-earning max, but it's definitely there in the files. You can use 1 action on 90 different friends, or 3 actions on 30 of them, or even 2 actions on 45 friends. However you want to spread it out is up to you. Be careful you don't waste your actions on friends who haven't built their Toy Workshop yet. Their towns will have the usual icons and spending actions on them will not give you presents while still counting against your 90 per day!!! Also, EA forgot to make the Rigellian Hut and the Little Black Box generate presents, maybe a few more that I haven't seen yet. So don't click those buildings or you'll waste one of your 90 actions.

On the topic of visiting friends, I'd like to mention that you should give priority to tapping their Elf Houses, Present Depot (metal tree), and Holiday Tree (big decorated Xmas tree). These are the only 3 buildings that generate presents and you could help your friend. If it has a present icon, that means it's ready for your friend to collect and the timer is not running. Tapping the building will start the timer early for the next collection, while still letting your friend get the presents from the last timer. I would also recommend that if you want your Elf Houses, Present Depot, and Holiday Tree to get tapping priority, you should place them near the workshop, as that is the new landing point for the duration of this event.
  • dreamsylphon
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    That makes sense elbyron3346, I was coming here to ask why I wasn't seeing presents too, but I remember that happening with the Halloween one too. I should have figured it'd be like that for this one. Thanks for clarifying!
  • Big82S
    565 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Honestly how hard is it to have ea make sure that the presents don't appear after so many clicked. It makes me think that I am not getting the amount I can.

Also glad I have 10 christmas trees from last Christmas.

That's bout 100 or. 200 extra every 24 hrs.

Tnx for the help.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.