EA Forums - Banner

December beard

Prev13
Got to be honest and say this isnt something i have heard of before :? Good cause of course but wont be something i will be doing not over christmas, gotta look presentable at Xmas dinners :lol:

Replies

  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Got to be honest and say this isnt something i have heard of before :? Good cause of course but wont be something i will be doing not over christmas, gotta look presentable at Xmas dinners :lol:
    That's understandable bro :lol: and yeah it is a good cause.
  • davo180
    14974 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    I seen it a few times yesterday :D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Can't understand how men can have beards. I have a goatee and it drives me mad when it gets to long and the moustache hairs start going up your nose, not to mention it gets really itchy once it gets longer. I try keep it short as my facial hair is think as.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Not heard of this either. Movember is well known. :-)
    Probably we don't know about it is because the channel history is an American channel so it's probably only happened over there so that's why we've not heard a thing.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Can't understand how men can have beards. I have a goatee and it drives me mad when it gets to long and the moustache hairs start going up your nose, not to mention it gets really itchy once it gets longer. I try keep it short as my facial hair is think as.
    It's just how people are ive not got one of these
    p4D3SF6l.jpg
    But mine is short which ive only had over a week ive never been tempted to grow a full length one like the picture.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Men without beards are known as woMEN :P
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Men without beards are known as woMEN :P
    :lol:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Men without beards are known as woMEN :P

    and women with them are known as Juliet! :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Can't understand how men can have beards. I have a goatee and it drives me mad when it gets to long and the moustache hairs start going up your nose, not to mention it gets really itchy once it gets longer. I try keep it short as my facial hair is think as.
    It's just how people are ive not got one of these
    p4D3SF6l.jpg
    But mine is short which ive only had over a week ive never been tempted to grow a full length one like the picture.

    Wow! That is one hell of a beard :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Can't understand how men can have beards. I have a goatee and it drives me mad when it gets to long and the moustache hairs start going up your nose, not to mention it gets really itchy once it gets longer. I try keep it short as my facial hair is think as.
    It's just how people are ive not got one of these
    p4D3SF6l.jpg
    But mine is short which ive only had over a week ive never been tempted to grow a full length one like the picture.

    Wow! That is one hell of a beard :lol:
    Yeah it is :lol: ive seen some were they have one as long as that but with no hair. It looks like their head is upside down:lol:

    Like this
    YVMEM3nl.jpg
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Men without beards are known as woMEN :P

    and women with them are known as Juliet! :P

    Right on Juliet P.I!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    Probably the best known beards :lol:

    zz-top-image-2-588.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Men without beards are known as woMEN :P

    and women with them are known as Juliet! :P

    Right on Juliet P.I!

    LMAO! :lol:

    I'm down to grow one but won't be doing any charity fundraiser this time.

    Do I have to shave everything off and start over?
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Men without beards are known as woMEN :P

    and women with them are known as Juliet! :P

    Right on Juliet P.I!

    LMAO! :lol:

    I'm down to grow one but won't be doing any charity fundraiser this time.

    Do I have to shave everything off and start over?
    I don't have a clue. All it says is to grow a beard for December.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Men without beards are known as woMEN :P

    and women with them are known as Juliet! :P

    Right on Juliet P.I!

    LMAO! :lol:

    I'm down to grow one but won't be doing any charity fundraiser this time.

    Do I have to shave everything off and start over?

    Just continue from what you have :P
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Seriously, if these events continue, it's just an excuse not to shave. Like my mate, grew a moustache, I said "whats this" he goes "it's a mo for movember" I then said "what charity are you giving donations to" he said "no charity, just supporting the cause" . Great he is supporting the cause, but he is just supporting the "no shave" cause. He is that tight with money so I guess any chance to save a few bucks by not purchasing a razor for 4 weeks is a worthy cause.

    In all honesty, these are great. Any money raised towards any illness is awesome.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Seriously, if these events continue, it's just an excuse not to shave. Like my mate, grew a moustache, I said "whats this" he goes "it's a mo for movember" I then said "what charity are you giving donations to" he said "no charity, just supporting the cause" . Great he is supporting the cause, but he is just supporting the "no shave" cause. He is that tight with money so I guess any chance to save a few bucks by not purchasing a razor for 4 weeks is a worthy cause.

    In all honesty, these are great. Any money raised towards any illness is awesome.

    Well, it is like that Ice Bucket Challenge. Everybody pouring buckets, almost nobody donating.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Seriously, if these events continue, it's just an excuse not to shave. Like my mate, grew a moustache, I said "whats this" he goes "it's a mo for movember" I then said "what charity are you giving donations to" he said "no charity, just supporting the cause" . Great he is supporting the cause, but he is just supporting the "no shave" cause. He is that tight with money so I guess any chance to save a few bucks by not purchasing a razor for 4 weeks is a worthy cause.

    In all honesty, these are great. Any money raised towards any illness is awesome.

    Well, it is like that Ice Bucket Challenge. Everybody pouring buckets, almost nobody donating.

    Yeah that annoyed me, it became more of a fad than a thing for charity. People completely lost perspective!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Jup, like with most things that go ape through viral campaigns
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited December 2014
    I understand that people grow mustaches/beards for these cancer charities but why are they growing facial hair when if you have chemotherapy you lose your hair so why don't people just shave their heads or wax the chest or legs not grow hair.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!