EA Forums - Banner

Christmas: what I know so far *Spoilers,Warnings&Chart*

13Next

Replies

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    tjerk_blik wrote:
    How is the Elf home triggered? I finished the one hour task from Martin. Shoukd it come from Homer?

It’s after the 4 hour tasks for Lisa and Homer
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    nothing on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Apparently, nada. It’s a short loop
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the post op. I had just moved the workshop to the Christmas area, then read this. So I had to move it again. Of course now there's a huge hole in that area, but it's better to be a good neighbor!

I feel you. I’m rearranging the whole Christmas are and it seems that my elves have moved to the Stonecutters headquarters and have alley trimmed the Holiday trees... :lol:
  • tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    id idn't get the martin tie in story.... homer and lisa built the presents 4 hours... but no martin quest?
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    tathom wrote:
    id idn't get the martin tie in story.... homer and lisa built the presents 4 hours... but no martin quest?

The skin must be in your inventory if not the regular fixes should be followed and if nothing else works you should contact EA.
  • tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ahh thanks for the heads up!!
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    Do Santa Homer's tasks pay premium?
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    fluffling wrote:

With the 200 I've spent last year they better not have changed that. But yes he does.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    mcduck90 wrote:
    fluffling wrote:

With the 200 I've spent last year they better not have changed that. But yes he does.

Ok great, thanks :D
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    Feds updated
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Can't this thread be made a sticky? It's great, but hard to find if it goes down to page five...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!