EA Forums - Banner

Official Christmas Phase One Daily Chart

Prev134

Replies

  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited December 2014
    But with a four hour payout how is this possible?
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    But with a four hour payout how is this possible?

    Please don't be negative so soon

  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    But with a four hour payout how is this possible?

    You get presents from:
    -daily bonus
    -completing the quest line
    -your elves making presents
    -characters on tasks e.g. Ned sleighing and Bart being a nutcracker
    -100 for completing Santa's tasks each day
    -presents from visiting friends
    -Presents from some of last years buildings eg. Present depot

    It should be more than achievable
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I don't know, but two of my neighbors have already done it, so it must be
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    awesome
  • JCam0las
    17 posts
    edited December 2014
    how can i get this if only 13 hours ago i got the update and now i only have 98 presents? lool!
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    JCam0las wrote:
    how can i get this if only 13 hours ago i got the update and now i only have 98 presents? lool!

    You'll catch up soon enough, as you go further into the event you'll get presents quicker as you'll have more elves to make more currency with.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks! Very useful.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    the best thing about this is that they have the prize i want the least as the last prize.
    doesn't mean i will stop trying for it but it just means i could care less if i don't get it
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Cool. I just got Frosty the Hitman, so I am in good shape.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    JCam0las wrote:
    how can i get this if only 13 hours ago i got the update and now i only have 98 presents? lool!

    It’s my second day as I rushed the 12 hours for the Toy’s Workshop and I have in total 1388 presents at the moment. Also just 30 minutes ago I got Frosty the Hitman.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    the best thing about this is that they have the prize i want the least as the last prize.
    doesn't mean i will stop trying for it but it just means i could care less if i don't get it


    It's the opposite for me, The Nativity scene is the thing I most want, but I'm on target to get it :)
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    But with a four hour payout how is this possible?

    Same way every other event has been. Play regularly and you will earn everything in plenty of time.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    Ps the number is 671 for the purpose of never been left behind. The true limit per day is 667 but I’d not advise someone to follow it so closely to the edge of getting the last prize.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    mcduck90 wrote:
    Ps the number is 671 for the purpose of never been left behind. The true limit per day is 667 but I’d not advise someone to follow it so closely to the edge of getting the last prize.

    I thought it was 66 so I added 5 for insurance.
    Clearly I'm bad at maths but the chart still works


    Edit: just saw my mistake, it was 66.6666 and I rounded down instead of up :oops:
  • wildcat2k
    70 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    How in the world are normal buildings with decorations premium or prizes? You should just be able to buy lights and such in the store.

    That's so cheap EA.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    wildcat2k wrote:
    How in the world are normal buildings with decorations premium or prizes? You should just be able to buy lights and such in the store.

    That's so cheap EA.

    Do you mean the Christmas Light skins?
    You can buy some for free and others are usually as prizes each year, some people like the Christmas lights and I like getting them as prizes, as long as we get other stuff as well
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I just got Frosty the Hitman... that was interesting.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2014
    I just got Frosty the Hitman... that was interesting.


    One word of advice. This is not the pace we will have until the 24th. The 100 presents given as a result of the dialogue will stop at best midway of the phase 1. Therefore, don’t skip possibilities of getting more presents now. There is a reason why we get the first two prizes so soon and then they are spaced out.


    Fluffy, no worries the chart is indeed accurate.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    mcduck90 wrote:
    I just got Frosty the Hitman... that was interesting.


    One word of advice. This is not the pace we will have until the 24th. The 100 presents given as a result of the dialogue will stop at best midway of the phase 1. Therefore, don’t skip possibilities of getting more presents now. There is a reason why we get the first two prices so soon and then they are spaced out.


    Fluffy, no worries the chart is indeed accurate.

    Although the extra elves will help compensate to the total received it won't completely make up for all of it I think
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!