EA Forums - Banner

Is the new premium item bonus working as intended when visiting friends?

Wow... The response is overwhelming! :wink:

Replies

• ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited December 2012
    I didn't catch that. Are you saying all you have to do is enter and exit a premium town to get the bonus? You don't have to collect anything?

I don't know if the bonus is to stay. I personally don't use it, it just takes too much time and I get a lot of money without it. But I couldn't imagine how those would have effected my game even one month ago.

I'm thinking they may ditch it.
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited December 2012
    It clearly wasnt intended, but I doubt its anywhere near the top of their list of priorities either. Enjoy it while it lasts I say....
  • PearsonGW
    79 posts
    edited December 2012
    If they do anything about this any time soon I'd be surprised.

Anyways, if they do there will be an uproar, it would prove that they can do things quickly which goes against all evidence in the past
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    autographz wrote:
    It clearly wasnt intended, but I doubt its anywhere near the top of their list of priorities either. Enjoy it while it lasts I say....

Pretty much this, though any of the choices could be possible.

At any rate, if EA do occasionally peruse this forum they certainly know about it now. :roll:
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I don't know if I agree yet. Tomorrow I will try this, but I rarely collect more than a few thousands, and I don't crash much.

I am not getting that rich visiting, and I need the cash to buy more land.

I know I get thousands from the jobs I send my premium characters on, and when do news programming its thousands per payout But I just opened excel... and I will post some spreadsheets.....

• ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited December 2012
    Wow, this is hard to make an opinion on. Sure, lots of money sounds good, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the game? A million dollars in a few days? That's like more than two weeks of normal play for me. And once you start getting money like this, when do you stop? After buying all the land and have a million in the bank?

At first I thought they may be slow in making a fix, but seeing that this will hurt the longevity of the game I see them fixing it as soon as they discover it. However I have a 3x6 plot of land I was wanting before blowing up my town. I'm going to have to exploit this bug to get at least that. It's going to cost ~$400k but I should be able to get that this evening.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited December 2012
    I kinda think this will be fixed with the nxt update, because it makes earning cash alot easier, a little too easy but i hope they do keep this, gonna use this everyday to buy more Land :mrgreen: Always need more Land :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.