EA Forums - Banner

Tunnel 4 prize shows that we can have multiple Elf homes

Prev1
It's a crap reward tbh staying in storage forever

Replies

• anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    You could buy additional Elf Homes during the event last year.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Edit. Answered my own question.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited December 2014
    nedimaz wrote:
    Obvious question for those who rushed Tunnel 4 tasks and receive second Elf home: does it also earns presents? I am guessing that it should, just like multiple Spooky houses during Halloween earned treat bags.

It does. 5 presents every....whatever it is number of hours.

Looks great in my Christmas-land area. Will be in storage the rest of the year though because it looks so out of place in regular Springfield.
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Just a quick heads up for people who haven't gotten there: Homer kicks off the Tunnel 4 quests (at least he does in my town) so you might want to hold off on his 24 hour strike task. I didn't and now have to wait a day to start the Tunnel 4 quests.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited December 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Just a quick heads up for people who haven't gotten there: Homer kicks off the Tunnel 4 quests (at least he does in my town) so you might want to hold off on his 24 hour strike task. I didn't and now have to wait a day to start the Tunnel 4 quests.

Yep same here... I was awake early so I thought I might as well start the quest just in case... But my Homer still has 17 hrs on strike, therefore I will be missing the bonus, the prize I think I will get even if I don't care I already have an elf home and I don't really want another one. But now I know, if Homer or Lisa are busy, I will not touch the tunnel until they are done with their tasks.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:

Yep same here... I was awake early so I thought I might as well start the quest just in case... But my Homer still has 17 hrs on strike, therefore I will be missing the bonus, the prize I think I will get even if I don't care I already have an elf home and I don't really want another one. But now I know, if Homer or Lisa are busy, I will not touch the tunnel until they are done with their tasks.

You won't miss the bonus. The timer starts when you start the first quest, not at midnight EA time, so no worries, you'll have plenty of time.
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Well luckily I won free 10 Christmas trees last year thats 100 free presents a day. How many Christmas presents do elf homes give out. Either way
    I am disappointed santas village doesn't make presents just feeds deer.

Freeloading ras-a-frasa-frkn$@&&@.... Always happy tapping heh....
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited December 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:

Both tasks popped up at the same time so I sent homer on santas 2 hour task before his 24hr strike.
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have Homer free, but when I tap the button at the top right or the elf cave, I just hear a click but nothing pulls up. Waddup?
  • stonewheel603
    67 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    If I put Willies shack away will I get an elf home?
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:

Between Black Friday deals and Christmas (including the cave), I have a giant queue of quests requiring Homer. It's a little frustrating.
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have Homer free, but when I tap the button at the top right or the elf cave, I just hear a click but nothing pulls up. Waddup?

Restarted. All good now.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11500 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    If I put Willies shack away will I get an elf home?
    no
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited December 2014
    bette3900 wrote:
    Pinpal00 wrote:

You won't miss the bonus. The timer starts when you start the first quest, not at midnight EA time, so no worries, you'll have plenty of time.

Yes you are right the timer is still at 24hrs.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited December 2014
    nedimaz wrote:
    Hello,

Apparently, Tunnel 4 prize is Christmas Willie’s Shack, or for those who already have it, Elf home. Since I have both of them, I checked to see what do I have - and it is Elf home. So apparently, we can have multiple of those.

Since it boosts indolence rating, I'm not complaining. I just have to wait 21 hours for Homer to finish strike in order to start Tunnel 4 tasks.

Obvious question for those who rushed Tunnel 4 tasks and receive second Elf home: does it also earns presents? I am guessing that it should, just like multiple Spooky houses during Halloween earned treat bags.

I have two elf homes from last year. So it looks like I'll have a third.
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited December 2014
    I would much rather get an elf home then lights for Willie's shack. This is my first Christmas playing, so I got the lights for Willie's shack. Boo.
  • lee_walker875
    12 posts
    edited December 2014
    Anyone know when Tunnel 5 is opening? Is there something I have to finish? I get the message check back later today :(
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited December 2014
    Anyone know when Tunnel 5 is opening? Is there something I have to finish? I get the message check back later today :(

Mine says "Check again on a later day", not today. I think today's tunnel is Tunnel 4.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014

It says Check again on a later day not today only one tunnel opens a day Tunnel 5 will open tomorrow at 8am GMT
  • kristymbays
    7 posts
    edited December 2014
    rsava2449 wrote:
    I would much rather get an elf home then lights for Willie's shack. This is my first Christmas playing, so I got the lights for Willie's shack. Boo.
    my first Christmas too. I really think we should have got elf home. I would much rather have an item that will actually help get presents then some lights O.o very disappointed!!!!!!!! :( we new players don't have all the past items to give free presents, going to be hard pressed to get them all! you would think e.a would have thought of that and given the elf home as option one. Unless they just don't want us new player's doing good so we won't get to the option to earn doughnuts :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!