EA Forums - Banner

To my neighbors:

No problem, take your time.

Replies

• sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited December 2014
    Thanks, MrClutch. :)

I'm around 80/256. It's going to be a long morning at this rate. I only get so far before I have to reboot my Kindle because my game can't connect to the server. I really hate that Bart screen right now. :evil:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2014
    Go to a place that has free wifi to at least get it downloaded
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited December 2014
    I hope you get it fixed quickly!

I had to do a total reinstall yesterday and I would swear it took an hour to download everything. I hope yours is much faster!
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited December 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    Go to a place that has free wifi to at least get it downloaded

I live in a small town and there isn't too many places with free wifi other then McDonalds and a few stores.
    I hope you get it fixed quickly!

I had to do a total reinstall yesterday and I would swear it took an hour to download everything. I hope yours is much faster!

Thanks, less then 100 MB to go now.
  • 5PtBuck
    33 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I go to McDonald's every day at lunch during events. Sometimes I order something to eat.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the heads up......

DELETED!!

Now taking applications for new neighbors hopefully ones who can afford iPads.

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    5PtBuck wrote:
    I go to McDonald's every day at lunch during events. Sometimes I order something to eat.

Ewwww...you EAT there?!? :lol::lol:
  • 5PtBuck
    33 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    5PtBuck wrote:

Ewwww...you EAT there?!? :lol::lol:

I always regret it. The things I do and the sacrifices I make for this game...
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited December 2014
    LOL. I can't stand eating at McDonald's. I only go there to let my son play in the play place.

I finally got it to update! I'm happy. Now I just have to wait until Santa's workshop builds. I don't like using donuts to rush things. Plus, I waited this long, what's a few more hours. ;)
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the heads up......

DELETED!!

Now taking applications for new neighbors hopefully ones who can afford iPads.

OK, that was FUNNY.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.