EA Forums - Banner

Friends Glitch

Has anyone else had glitches adding friends? I deleted a bunch of people that haven't played in weeks (at least 6) then put a call out for friends. Now whenever i try to add new friends it says either I or them are maxed out. But it's on every single addition even ones that happened seconds before. This leads me to believe that it is me and not them. But I have at least 6 spots open :?

Try forcing your device to close. Then turning it back on. If that doesn't work. get rid of any unwanted data like photos / apps and clear your cache uninstall the simpsons app then reinstall it see if that helps. :thumbup:

Replies

• maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    This game seems to have trouble working properly with Origin at times. Sometimes hitting the log out button and reconnecting helps. You can also do an end-run around the game and try another app (I've used Scrabble in the past) or go to the Origin site and download the client to your computer.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Has anyone else had glitches adding friends? I deleted a bunch of people that haven't played in weeks (at least 6) then put a call out for friends. Now whenever i try to add new friends it says either I or them are maxed out. But it's on every single addition even ones that happened seconds before. This leads me to believe that it is me and not them. But I have at least 6 spots open :?

Try forcing your device to close. Then turning it back on. If that doesn't work. get rid of any unwanted data like photos / apps and clear your cache uninstall the simpsons app then reinstall it see if that helps. :thumbup:

Yeah, did all that :( it's still not working. Sigh
  • wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm 9 friends shorts of the maximum in my secondary town. I sent out a bunch of invitations just before Thanksgiving, and several didn't accept, so I tried to send out some more a few minutes ago...

And couldn't. It kept telling me I was full. So I said "Hmmmmm", and canceled all the outstanding invitations. Then I was able to invite 9 more people to be friends - including people I wasn't able to invite before.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2014
    wadebear wrote:
    I'm 9 friends shorts of the maximum in my secondary town. I sent out a bunch of invitations just before Thanksgiving, and several didn't accept, so I tried to send out some more a few minutes ago...

And couldn't. It kept telling me I was full. So I said "Hmmmmm", and canceled all the outstanding invitations. Then I was able to invite 9 more people to be friends - including people I wasn't able to invite before.

Try sending to me if you want. I have 1 open space & can see maybe what's up

Bren1960
    &
    16ofus
  • wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    Try sending to me if you want. I have 1 open space & can see maybe what's up

Bren1960
    &
    16ofus
    But... I'm already your friend. In both my towns...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!