EA Forums - Banner

Your tunnel technique

tshef07 wrote:
I work on multi tunnels as characters and tunnels are available.

uhh.....isn't it just one tunnel per day? did i miss something?

Replies

• diverrob1225
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    If you have more than one tunnel showing and the necessary character free to start, you can. I currently have two going.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    I do one tunnel at a time as thats all i get a day, as staying on top of all the tunnels, my 2nd town is one tunnel behind due to a poxy 24hr task with Homer so doing two tunnels at same time on that one :)

I didnt vote in the poll cos i'm technically doing both and that option wasnt there :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm now doing 1 tunnel at a time. I was doing multiple on the first day or two, but I'm up to date now.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I do the new one on that day. It's not that hard. Wouldn't see the need to delay it
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited December 2014
    I knock out multiple tunnels when I have them, like we did at the beginning. Now that we have 1 tunnel per day, that is what I am doing.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I do whatever I need to. Did multiple tunnels at first. Yesterday I couldn't get started because of Homer's 24 hour task, so I've got two going now. Once that's under control, I'll be trying to do 1 at a time and keep up, but if something else interferes, I'll just work it out as best I can. No real strategy or technique here.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've been doing them each day but I think I'll stop doing tunnel tasks until I finish Jingle Bell quest.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have multiple going, but not out of choice, that's just how it happened. I never seem to finish the first one before the next one becomes available.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've been doing them each day but I think I'll stop doing tunnel tasks until I finish Jingle Bell quest.
    This is a good idea...
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited December 2014

That will slow down your present earning because you will have less elves. The sooner you have the elf the more presents it will earn you. :D

• amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:

That will slow down your present earning because you will have less elves. The sooner you have the elf the more presents it will earn you. :D

Maybe a little but Homer is needed for both the quests and the tunnel tasks. This could cause me to miss one of the 100 present tunnel bonuses. Plus I want to start using the FEDs button. I'll at least be skipping the tunnel days that require Homer until then.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited December 2014
    How do feeder towns impact how you work on tunnel tasks?

I pick choices A and B.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    How do feeder towns impact how you work on tunnel tasks?

I pick choices A and B.

For me one of my other towns got forgotten so is slightly behind, so am doing tunnels at the same time :) Granted once i have caught up i will be doing one tunnel a down
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I voted the first one :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.