EA Forums - Banner

Upcoming Christmas 2014 items are amazing!

Prev13
Ok?

Replies

• Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Hey! I know some of you believe you have seen every item coming to our games this holiday but that's not the case. There are lots more items which will come but aren't even on any TSTO site. I know because there are many photos on Instagram. So, I want to warn you, prepare to be amazed because this event will only get better! :mrgreen:

What user on,instagram must we search to find this.
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    You know the rules maximbarne, pics or it didn't happen.. :lol:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Hey! I know some of you believe you have seen every item coming to our games this holiday but that's not the case. There are lots more items which will come but aren't even on any TSTO site. I know because there are many photos on Instagram. So, I want to warn you, prepare to be amazed because this event will only get better! :mrgreen:

What user on,instagram must we search to find this.

dtf128 and TAPPEDOUTGRAM are 2 examples.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Last time I posted pics of future content, my thread got deleted so I'm at afraid I can't. :cry:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited December 2014

AMEN!
  • Cvija01
    466 posts
    edited December 2014
    when will be? :)
  • xLiMiiiTzx
    45 posts
    edited December 2014
    Don't know how much I can say but looking at the photos on those instagram accounts the upcoming items do look cool. I'm looking forward to (I blanked out the building name) "****** **** is a game store in Springfield where Bart Simpson attempts to buy a videogame called Grand Theft Scratchy from Jeremy Freedman, using a Cal Calzone's Zone Card as a legal ID, only for the game to be snatched out of his hands by Marge when she catches him with the game."
  • Cvija01
    466 posts
    edited December 2014
    old items from Christmas 2012, Christmas 2013? :)
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Last time I posted pics of future content, my thread got deleted so I'm at afraid I can't. :cry:
    True true... I forgot

After sussing those Instagram accounts out I honestly have NO idea how I'm going to squish it all in. I mean the islands will be easy but the larger items are going to be a struggle. They all look really nice though!

Thanks for sharing man

I think I'm most excited to have the broken wheel. I'm going to dance all over that wheel :twisted:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014

True true... I forgot

After sussing those Instagram accounts out I honestly have NO idea how I'm going to squish it all in. I mean the islands will be easy but the larger items are going to be a struggle. They all look really nice though!

Thanks for sharing man

I think I'm most excited to have the broken wheel. I'm going to dance all over that wheel :twisted:

I know, no problem! They certainly are big but they look amazing! :mrgreen:

I don't know when they'll arrive but maybe in the next phase (a few of them). Not sure about the others though.

No old items I'm aware of. :-)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    xLiMiiiTzx wrote:
    Don't know how much I can say but looking at the photos on those instagram accounts the upcoming items do look cool. I'm looking forward to (I blanked out the building name) "****** **** is a game store in Springfield where Bart Simpson attempts to buy a videogame called Grand Theft Scratchy from Jeremy Freedman, using a Cal Calzone's Zone Card as a legal ID, only for the game to be snatched out of his hands by Marge when she catches him with the game."
    you can post the picture from the show
    250px-Sequel_Stop.png
    the only pictures forbidden are the ones unreleased from the game
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited December 2014
    What is that huge ice mountain?
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Can't wait! I got a boatload of donuts burning a hole in my pocket!!
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    The Grumple will be rereleased.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    timberwuf wrote:
    What is that huge ice mountain?

I don't know but it is big! :shock:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    Can't wait! I got a boatload of donuts burning a hole in my pocket!!

:lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    Great if this is true and some items that may appear are "huge" where the hell and i putting them cos i really am struggling to place items now

Was hard enough making space for the Toy Shop :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Great if this is true and some items that may appear are "huge" where the hell and i putting them cos i really am struggling to place items now

Was hard enough making space for the Toy Shop :roll:

I know! :roll: I'm gonna have to pile up the builidings again until more land is released... If it ever is! :twisted:
  • michome1
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I can't believe how little there is to buy. 2 different bells, a torch, claus tower and ice cave.. I need candy canes and nutcrackers.
  • edi996
    41 posts
    edited December 2014
    The Mapple Store will back ??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!