EA Forums - Banner

FED'S

Prev13
Deverz85 wrote:
I searched and I couldn't find the exact answer I (and I assume others) needed

Exactly what quest do they unlock?

I'm currently on Green is Good. Green Works Pt. 2 (Make 50 toys)

Do we need to collect them like Gremlins? Or can we just drop as many as we want? (I know it's 3 per town)

I've heard they pay out more than a building tap. Can a town hold more than a certain number? Do they disappear after a while like gremlins?

Hopefully we can get enough info in this thread to make a FED FAQ

They unlock at level 9

No you release them into your neighbours towns and you need to release 3 in each town.

I have heard that towns can only hold 20 but not sure if that is correct.

Replies

• fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited December 2014
    After part 9 of the main questline you unlock them. They are the same as gremaliens, but they payout presents immediately instead of after 4hrs. They give the exact same payout as tapping buildings, and they count as friend actions (so after 40 neighbors you will stop getting presents regardless if you tap on buildings or send feds). The main difference with building taps is that buildings only give presents to you (neighbors don't get any from handshakes), while feds give presents to both. So even if you finish your 40neighbor tour you can still help them by sending feds even though you won't get any presents. But neighbors can reciprocate.

I don't know if there's a limit of how many feds can be in a town at once.
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    They unlock at level 9.

Jingle Bell Wreck 9?

Going to be a couple more days without rushing then :(
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    After part 9 of the main questline you unlock them. They are the same as gremaliens, but they payout presents immediately instead of after 4hrs. They give the exact same payout as tapping buildings, and they count as friend actions (so after 40 neighbors you will stop getting presents regardless if you tap on buildings or send feds). The main difference with building taps is that buildings only give presents to you (neighbors don't get any from handshakes), while feds give presents to both. So even if you finish your 40neighbor tour you can still help them by sending feds even though you won't get any presents. But neighbors can reciprocate.

Stellar response!
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I also hear they encourage happy tapping
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Alright, so would it be wise to tap your 40, and then send the Feds to your remaining neighbors?
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

Also 2 in the beginning? Because if you visit friends the payout is 2 in the beginning.
  • eltemmorejon
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've had some friends send Feds to my town, but I'm not quite sure how to return the favor. Just what exactly does the 'Fed Button' look like? I'm on level 35 Friendship Level 12 so I thought I would have gained access to it by now.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've had some friends send Feds to my town, but I'm not quite sure how to return the favor. Just what exactly does the 'Fed Button' look like? I'm on level 35 Friendship Level 12 so I thought I would have gained access to it by now.

Got this picture off google to show you what you are looking for once you get to the level required :thumbup:

LyuV1uil.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • eltemmorejon
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Much appreciated Neo! I'm on Part 5 of the Jingle Wreck quest and from what I've read on the other Fed thread I think I've got to get to 9 to get that button.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Much appreciated Neo! I'm on Part 5 of the Jingle Wreck quest and from what I've read on the other Fed thread I think I've got to get to 9 to get that button.

No problem at all :D Yeah i believe that is right :)
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

Thank you. This is the detailed answer I've been waiting for.

One more question if you know?
    Lets say we can confirm the limit one town can hold is 20. Do all 20 stay in your town until you tap them or do they disappear after a set amount of time?
    So, say my neighbours fill up my town to the 20. Would they all be there when I log in until I clear them? Or like gremaliens do they disappear after, say, 4hrs?
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

Also 2 in the beginning? Because if you visit friends the payout is 2 in the beginning.

And?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

And?

Why are you asking yourself a question :lol: :mrgreen:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yea, when you get the Feds option just drop the 3 in every town. You still get the presents until you did your daily actions. Then it's just $. It's a win win
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited December 2014
    Why does everyone capitalize the word feds? Those 4 letters don't stand for anything...(the word does)

Neo, that is hilarious lmao
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2014
    Why does everyone capitalize the word feds? Those 4 letters don't stand for anything...(the word does)

Spell check does it automatically & I really don't care :lol:
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited December 2014
    bren1960 wrote:

Spell check does it automatically & I really don't care :lol:

I'm glad you don't care. It wasn't directed towards you. :wink:
  • teddyandan410
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I don't seem to have an option to release Feds. How do you release them?
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    How do we know when we have Feds running around our towns? Is there an in game message or do we just have to look around.
    And if we do have Feds is there any building/area the stick around? Thanks in advance :D
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I don't seem to have an option to release Feds. How do you release them?

Wait until part nine of the main quest line and it should unlock
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.