EA Forums - Banner

Tunnel of love

Yep this changed during the patch yesterday. Really crummy timing considering it's next to immopsible for me to redo the deco in the snow.

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Yep this changed during the patch yesterday. Really crummy timing considering it's next to immopsible for me to redo the deco in the snow.

it wasn't from the patch it was from the update itself
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

I noticed it then too. Thought I was just tired.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:

yes, I hate decorating in the snow, even though it is so pretty!
    I'm focusin on buying the last bits of land in KL and then Nuking. Considering how often I go to KL it is taking a little while haha. Also with Christmas tasks, I forget about KL sometimes.
    However I did think it was a bit small previously. I like it being a little larger!
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Either way it's a really dumb change.
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm focusin on buying the last bits of land in KL and then Nuking. Considering how often I go to KL it is taking a little while haha.

I nuked my KL last weekend and was right in the middle of doing a mural when the update hit. D'oh! Didn't matter since I didn't have nearly enough tickets to finish. It's shocking how long it takes to get tickets.

In any case, I look forward to seeing what you do!

• velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    I'm focusin on buying the last bits of land in KL and then Nuking. Considering how often I go to KL it is taking a little while haha.

I nuked my KL last weekend and was right in the middle of doing a mural when the update hit. D'oh! Didn't matter since I didn't have nearly enough tickets to finish. It's shocking how long it takes to get tickets.

In any case, I look forward to seeing what you do!

I am going to use a few of the ideas I already have running with the huge maze like gates, reminds me of a real theme park line :lol:
    Though not so random places. I'll check your KL out pretty soon now you told me you have redone it :)
    I have noticed you visited my KL recently ;)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I was ineffectively hiding a couple cotton candy stands behind my tunnel of love. They are now completely obscured, so in a way I like the change, but I wish they would stop messing with the size of stuff.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!