EA Forums - Banner

Another need more land thread

I have pondered this and will buy it anyway

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    michome1 wrote:
    I just spelled out bart, marge, lisa and bart using large hedges on the new land for the moment.

This right here is the main reason I scoff at "NEED MOAR LAND" disciples. I applaud people's creativity when it comes to designing their towns, but the cost of making a unique design is a greater shortage of land. It's just the way it is.
  • michome1
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Scoff all you like but the names are very small. With any release of lvl 48 items or christmas trinkets I will be out of space never mind and wait for it.... Easter.... Valentines day.... Additional FP items... any other money making scheme EA will come up with. My original comment stands. Not a whine about needing space but what if ever it will cost.
  • barryriddl474
    4833 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    While I understand your concern regarding increased pricing, as you progress, the game is designed to be more challenging, thus costing more. At this point, you should have enough properties to yield a decent amount of in game cash while having the dangling carrot of another plot to strive for.

Regarding those who need more land because they are running out:
    Can you store the items/buildings/whatevers to make more room?
    I'm level 47 with 5 star SF and KL, but I can come up with 15 plots of land at any time with the magic of storage. This concept isn't designed to antagonize anyone, but to enlighten. There are at least 5 buildings in your towns that have zero tasks, aren't "blow your socks off" cool, and unless they contribute too critically to your rating (I have 1 brown house and 1 Kwik E Mart, so it's possible to do this), storage worthy.

I get it too that you're a day one, minute one player who has everything. Well, by now, hasn't the cluttered look of a hodgepodge of super hits and super duds gotten old? Is it a compulsion to have every single thing out at once?

You know, once, Milton Berle, famous actor and hung like Pegasus, was challenged on Hollywood Blvd. by a young buck, to produce their goods to see who would become the victor. Milton declined, but Milt's friend said, "Go ahead Milton. Just take out enough to beat him."

It doesn't ALL have to be out at once.

DISCLAIMER: These views may not match your own and are not intended to incite. Strictly my opinion. Play your game how you want, as long as it makes you happy.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I M constantly destroying and redesigning to help my land issues. I have
    Put away all spare housing and Kwik-e-marts. Once I became a premium player was when land became a serious issue. There are heaps of things I would love to do but cannot. My **** area is going to be torn down soon.
    The last land update drained almost every cent for me. I am happy to spend my hard earned SF cash on it though.
    Chances are when there is eventually a land update, when ever they figure it out, there will only be one strip.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I couldn't care how much the land would cost I just want more than 2strips added ASAP!!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    While I understand your concern regarding increased pricing, as you progress, the game is designed to be more challenging, thus costing more. At this point, you should have enough properties to yield a decent amount of in game cash while having the dangling carrot of another plot to strive for.

Regarding those who need more land because they are running out:
    Can you store the items/buildings/whatevers to make more room?
    I'm level 47 with 5 star SF and KL, but I can come up with 15 plots of land at any time with the magic of storage. This concept isn't designed to antagonize anyone, but to enlighten. There are at least 5 buildings in your towns that have zero tasks, aren't "blow your socks off" cool, and unless they contribute too critically to your rating (I have 1 brown house and 1 Kwik E Mart, so it's possible to do this), storage worthy.

I get it too that you're a day one, minute one player who has everything. Well, by now, hasn't the cluttered look of a hodgepodge of super hits and super duds gotten old? Is it a compulsion to have every single thing out at once?

You know, once, Milton Berle, famous actor and hung like Pegasus, was challenged on Hollywood Blvd. by a young buck, to produce their goods to see who would become the victor. Milton declined, but Milt's friend said, "Go ahead Milton. Just take out enough to beat him."

It doesn't ALL have to be out at once.

DISCLAIMER: These views may not match your own and are not intended to incite. Strictly my opinion. Play your game how you want, as long as it makes you happy.

I agree with you Barry. I have loads of buildings in store, and I swap them around sometimes, thats the fun of it. I think theres no point in moaning about wanting more land, It is what it is at this time, so I try to improvise, It's good to move stuff.

However after saying the above a little more land wouldn't go amiss - EA are you reading this? not that I'm moaning or any thing, just saying........
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.