EA Forums - Banner

Is Tapped Out working for you? POLL!

Prev134
Working fine for me

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've gotten the retry screen a couple times, but all in all it's working fine.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I could not enter for almost 24 hours, but now I can log in fine.
    Hope they resolve the issue ASAP.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    A lot of people are voting and it's not going the way I expected or wanted! :cry: I can't get in at all! I haven't been on the whole day and I couldn't even complete my jobs last night because I couldn't get on! :shock:
  • Milzer007
    5 posts
    edited December 2014
    I haven't been able to log in since this morning. Looks like I am going to miss out on tunnel 6 rewards.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    What sort of troubleshooting have you done, maxim?
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I wouldn't worry that you're alone Maxim, there are so many people on the other thread about this that can't get on, there are pages and pages of complaints about it!

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10243894.page
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    This day is wasted i hope the fix happens overnight so i can start catching up tomorrow. So anoying.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Have to turn off the wifi to get it to work
  • Jayt1973
    11 posts
    edited December 2014
    Over 24 hours for me now! A weekend day wasted when I actaully get a chance to get some tasks done.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Uninstall and reinstall. Still nothing... :roll:
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Hey maxim, I've put a vote in.

Last night I managed to get in twice on my iPad, today I've been completely locked out on it. I did manage to get on to do my neighbour visits using my phone with 3G today but if I try with wifi it locks me out again.

My son has an account here so I can get him to log in and vote as his isn't working either. He is also annoyed that he couldn't get onto his FIFA game all day either.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Jayt1973 wrote:
    Over 24 hours for me now! A weekend day wasted when I actaully get a chance to get some tasks done.

Same! :cry:

Yeah Juliet, I just kind of wanted to know roughly how many could get on but thanks for your help! :mrgreen:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    Have to turn off the wifi to get it to work

I'm on a tablet so I can't go on 3g or 4g. :shock:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

That's not always enough, in my experience. When the game isn't working for me, I clear the cache on all my apps, delete any apps I don't use anymore, clear cache and data on Tapped Out, uninstall, restart my device, and then reinstall. Probably overkill, but generally works unless the servers are down.
  • suemoorhead
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    I hope you don't mind me posting this in here. :-)

FOR THOES ON IOS A solution has already been posted thanks to viperakaphoenix I have used this and this got me back onto the game. But instead of going through all the settings I just used the numbers they posted to change the DNS and it worked.

My girlfriend and I have been experiencing the same issue, on both our iPads and iPhones. Rebooted router, but it did not help. Switched to 3G/4G service - it worked for both of us. It got me thinking and I suspected there must be something wrong with the path to servers or DNS record. I have changed DNS server on my iPad to google's and it worked for both me and my girlfriend. Seems like ISP issue, hope it will be resolved soon but for the time being I am using static IP configuration.

To set DNS manually on iOS device tap Settings > WiFI, tap circled blue "i", make note of currently assigned IP address, subnet mask, gateway and search domain, tap Static tab, re-enter your IP details and enter 8.8.4.4 as DNS server. Hope this will help you temporarily access the game - don't forget to switch back to DHCP after the issue has been resolved.

It's working for me but only after I'd followed these instructions with my IPad! Not able to get in on phone with wifi!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ladycatlow wrote:

Last night I managed to get in twice on my iPad, today I've been completely locked out on it. I did manage to get on to do my neighbour visits using my phone with 3G today but if I try with wifi it locks me out again.

My son has an account here so I can get him to log in and vote as his isn't working either. He is also annoyed that he couldn't get onto his FIFA game all day either.

Thanks for voting. Yeah, so anyone without 3g or 4g (anyone on a tablet) can't get on. :cry: So it's affecting Fifa too? :?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm on WiFi. Is it a strictly iOS problem?
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ladycatlow wrote:

Thanks for voting. Yeah, so anyone without 3g or 4g (anyone on a tablet) can't get on. :cry: So it's affecting Fifa too? :?

And Scrabble :( basically anyone with this problem can't use EA games right now :evil:

@ neuroheart no people android users have it too, it's something to do with DNS
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

That's not always enough, in my experience. When the game isn't working for me, I clear the cache on all my apps, delete any apps I don't use anymore, clear cache and data on Tapped Out, uninstall, restart my device, and then reinstall. Probably overkill, but generally works unless the servers are down.

Just did all the listed above and still nothing. :roll: However, I didn't uninstall any apps as I barely have any! :lol:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I'm on WiFi. Is it a strictly iOS problem?

I'm on an Android tablet on WiFi. :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!