EA Forums - Banner

Is it safe to revert back to normal settings?

The "nightmare" is over for me, i never changed any settings on my devices i just waited it out tbh. I can get onto my games no problem now, so hopefully you will be able to too

Replies

• suemoorhead
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Fantastic news! Fingers crossed it stays this way!
  • CPTSean541
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The "nightmare" is over for me, i never changed any settings on my devices i just waited it out tbh. I can get onto my games no problem now, so hopefully you will be able to too

Awesome! I'm waiting it out too and it is worse for me now actually. I'll give it some time, and maybe it'll be back up for me soon.
  • suemoorhead
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Fantastic news! Fingers crossed it stays this way!

Let me know how you go but mine is 100% fine at the moment and running normal. :thumbup:

Working great thanks! :D
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    This has nothing to do with your thread.
    Your avatar is cool but gives me the heeby jeebies at the same time. It's like she's staring into my soul and then going to murder me :shock: :? :lol:

Edit: added some murder
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    CPTSean541 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Awesome! I'm waiting it out too and it is worse for me now actually. I'll give it some time, and maybe it'll be back up for me soon.

Sometimes waiting things out with this game is better than trying to get round it as that can cause you more issues than you really want to happen, hope your game lets you back in soon :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I can get in again! :mrgreen:
  • mckaty88
    16 posts
    edited December 2014
    48 hours and back in!
    Lost out on 4 tasks and no compensation! :(
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Feds are waiting to get erased, i waited because your town was full but i knew of your problem so i waited to release mine, happy tabing neighborino :mrgreen:

:thumbup:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Feds are waiting to get erased, i waited because your town was full but i knew of your problem so i waited to release mine, happy tabing neighborino :mrgreen:

:thumbup:

Thanks! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!