EA Forums - Banner

I love my coat

Prev1345
Jblue8298
7993 posts New member


I love my shirt... is a good song :lol:

Replies

  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I like my hat :lol:

    r-HUG-ME-JACKET-large570.jpg

    Is this your coat?
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    I like my hat :lol:

    r-HUG-ME-JACKET-large570.jpg

    Is this your coat?
    haha wilki, I saw that when I tried to find a funny picture to add

    that is one friendly coat! :wink:
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:
    I like my hat :lol:

    r-HUG-ME-JACKET-large570.jpg

    Is this your coat?
    haha wilki, I saw that when I tried to find a funny picture to add

    that is one friendly coat! :wink:

    Lol yeah, gonna be a strangler!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited December 2014
    wherez Neo and the "pic or it didn't happen" gif :lol: I wana see you snug in your coat :lol:

    6a00e54ff26e088834015435290044970c-320wi
    this coat looks warm but Id look like a wookie in it
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I got a new cosy bobble hat on Friday that's pretty damn cute! :mrgreen: I have lots of coats but the one I've been wearing lately is a soft furry one, so that's also very cosy! :P
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I love being nude!
    Stupid heat, not much else to do but seek out air con.
    Unfortuntely have to work shortly so must put on some clothing :cry:
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    I love being nude!
    Stupid heat, not much else to do but seek out air con.
    Unfortuntely have to work shortly so must put on some clothing :cry:
    this thread just got interesting...

    :lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have a mad bomber hat that keeps my ears so warm in winter. It's one of my favorite things.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    I love being nude!
    Stupid heat, not much else to do but seek out air con.
    Unfortuntely have to work shortly so must put on some clothing :cry:
    this thread just got interesting...

    :lol:

    Haha could be until I add - I want accepted nudity for all where I live. Summer is just so uncomfortable and constant.

    A lot of people freak when I say for all. That would be the point of learning acceptance.
  • ZAINH17__ZSH
    2739 posts
    edited December 2014
    I love my Onesie

    mens-turkey-christmas-pudding-onesie-270x300.jpg






    I don't own one btw. :P
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited December 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    I love being nude!
    Stupid heat, not much else to do but seek out air con.
    Unfortuntely have to work shortly so must put on some clothing :cry:
    this thread just got interesting...

    :lol:
    yeah and we know where that got us last time... :wink:


    feel free to add a pic velinadelinis :lol: (i jk). (no really pm me) :lol:
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I love my Onesie

    mens-turkey-christmas-pudding-onesie-270x300.jpg






    I don't own one btw. :P


    I have one few in storage. When it is cool enough, I wear this one while doing friend visits.
    P5IUGAQl.jpg





    By the way guys, I was not trying to be anything, just when you are walking somewhere at 6am and sweat pours off you and your clothes stick to you :(
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited December 2014
    I love my Onesie

    mens-turkey-christmas-pudding-onesie-270x300.jpg






    I don't own one btw. :P


    I have one few in storage. When it is cool enough, I wear this one while doing friend visits.





    By the way guys, I was not trying to be anything, just when you are walking somewhere at 6am and sweat pours off you and your clothes stick to you :(
    lol I know just yanking ya :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    wherez Neo and the "pic or it didn't happen" gif :lol: I wana see you snug in your coat :lol:

    6a00e54ff26e088834015435290044970c-320wi
    this coat looks warm but Id look like a wookie in it

    vTUM97Il.png


    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    wherez Neo and the "pic or it didn't happen" gif :lol: I wana see you snug in your coat :lol:

    6a00e54ff26e088834015435290044970c-320wi
    this coat looks warm but Id look like a wookie in it

    vTUM97Il.png

    abit late but I for thee :lol::wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    wherez Neo and the "pic or it didn't happen" gif :lol: I wana see you snug in your coat :lol:

    6a00e54ff26e088834015435290044970c-320wi
    this coat looks warm but Id look like a wookie in it

    vTUM97Il.png

    abit late but I for thee :lol::wink:

    Busy man :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    wherez Neo and the "pic or it didn't happen" gif :lol: I wana see you snug in your coat :lol:

    6a00e54ff26e088834015435290044970c-320wi
    this coat looks warm but Id look like a wookie in it

    vTUM97Il.png

    abit late but I for thee :lol::wink:

    Busy man :lol:
    the priority are here NEO, I need these pic :lol::wink:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Lenny's scarf level is over 9000.


    tumblr_mf8n9rhCXs1qzbo9ao1_500.jpg
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I love my hat

    <

    :lol:

    In all seriousness, I have a real life bobble hat I love and I also own TWO onesies (judge all you want, I only wear them inside)

    I'm looking to buy some ear muffs ( Cue Juliet sniggering at the word 'muff' ) soon.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited December 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I love my hat

    <

    :lol:

    In all seriousness, I have a real life bobble hat I love and I also own TWO onesies (judge all you want, I only wear them inside)

    I'm looking to buy some ear muffs ( Cue Juliet sniggering at the word 'muff' ) soon.
    ow ow a mittens too :P :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!