EA Forums - Banner

MusicBooks, why are you starting a topic?

Prev134
well welcome back! I have to say I am sometimes intimidated by your wall-of-text posts, but I'm always glad I stuck it out :wink:

maybe I can help with your avatar, try this: http://i.imgur.com/3h3A6T5.jpg

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    lol welcome back Musicbooks!

BTW are you male or female? I don't know if we ever found that out! :-o :lol:
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm glad you're back :wink:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    well welcome back! I have to say I am sometimes intimidated by your wall-of-text posts, but I'm always glad I stuck it out :wink:

maybe I can help with your avatar, try this: http://i.imgur.com/3h3A6T5.jpg
    Hi Jblue! :D I just do the walls whenever I'm feeling particularly silly. I'm glad you stuck it out, too! :wink: For right now the avatar seems to be working, but if it dorks up again, I'm probably going to try to find a different one. Just difficult to find a holiday one that suits me. Glad you're still here! :thumbup:
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    lol welcome back Musicbooks!

BTW are you male or female? I don't know if we ever found that out! :-o :lol:
    Thanks, Juliet! Like Bart's science project in one episode, I just checked, and I'm still just a potato. :mrgreen: Now I've got to find your gender thread and submit "Still just a potato". LOLZ!
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm glad you're back :wink:
    Thanks, Yukon! I'm glad you're glad. I think it's because you good people! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    TL;DR :mrgreen:

Welcome back :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thanks, Neo! First time seeing you in months, and you still managed to give me a giggle! I needed that. Glad you're still here. :thumbup:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Aren't you a moderator and isn't the mod's responsibility to read all that is written on these threads? I don't know neo, I'm not feeling safe on the forum anymore :wink::D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thanks, Neo! First time seeing you in months, and you still managed to give me a giggle! I needed that. Glad you're still here. :thumbup:

Hellooo :)

I'm always about :) not going anywhere just yet :lol: really good to see you have returned :D
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Aren't you a moderator and isn't the mod's responsibility to read all that is written on these threads? I don't know neo, I'm not feeling safe on the forum anymore :wink::D
    Thanks for another giggle, direwolf! Glad you're still here! Neo is plenty tough, but the last time he read one of my text-walls in it's entirety, he became scared of words. :lol: More good times.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

:lol:

I did read it all twice as it goes but just couldn't help but post TL DR besides Musicbooks would think something was wrong if I didn't post something like that :mrgreen:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I did read it all twice as it goes but just couldn't help but post TL DR besides Musicbooks would think something was wrong if I didn't post something like that :mrgreen:

Oh, that makes sense :oops:

I thought it was too long and I didn't read it. Was going to ask for come cliff notes :mrgreen:
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Welcome back :D
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'd probably ask who you are, and what you've done with the REAL Neo. :mrgreen: Seriously, you all have provided me with more laughs in the last few minutes than I've had in months. I've missed you all. Good to know the cool kids are still here!
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    I thought it was too long and I didn't read it. Was going to ask for come cliff notes :mrgreen:
    it's worth it though :wink:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    When I first saw the title I was going to post this:

MusicBooks, why are you starting a topic?

JtnhGo5.gif
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    Hi, davo! Thanks! I'm trying to regain my status as forum (ir)regular, and I'm glad you're still here! :D
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    Hi, davo! Thanks! I'm trying to regain my status as forum (ir)regular, and I'm glad you're still here! :D

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I remember ya Music, good to have you back :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    I remember ya Music

throne_of_lies_elf.gif

No you don't you just saying that :lol: :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!