EA Forums - Banner

Tunnel 9 prize - love you EA !

13Next

Replies

• suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    This is my first Xmas. So what was the prize you got in the tunnel?
    Destroyed_Holiday_Wheel.png

I love this deco. I think it may be my new favourite deco! It's just briiliant! :mrgreen:
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited December 2014
    I do miss Community prizes, it kinda gave you a reason to log in after you had won all of the personal prizes. It would be cool if they brought that back!

Missed Claus Co. on the wheel last year, but I did win the Yeti! Love the Yeti, don't miss the building.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited December 2014
    This is my first Xmas. So what was the prize you got in the tunnel?
    Destroyed_Holiday_Wheel.png

OMG I REALLY WANT THAT!!! Is there any way for me to get the new prizes in future doors or something?

Not that I've been able to find so far, and I'm trying to help a friend get it, but doesn't seem likely.

I will be very surprised if they don't have some object at Easter along these same lines. Not a wheel, since Easter didn't have one.. They could really have a blast creating something representative of all the outpouring of hostility on the forum about those boxes and baskets and that Faberg? egg. They really ought to acknowledge it.

I thought the same exact thing. Easter was by far the most hated on event so they are going to make fun of it somehow. Most likely by giving us a Easter basket on fire. But it would also be funny if they gave us a normal Easter basket decoration (it would look cool as its own thing) but whenever you tap on it the following message comes up "You have just given all your doughnuts to your friend. What you didn't want to? Well to bad you accidentally clicked on a basket to you committed to this" or something along those lines. It would really funny for anyone who experienced the Easter event but I think it would scare some new players lol.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    SUM1HATED wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    See, they pay attention to us.

I don't remember asking for a broken wheel in my town, I do remember asking for a donut price drop, let's see if they pay'd attention to that.
    That would truly be a holiday miracle! :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!