EA Forums - Banner

This Christmas update is too glitchy

For what it's worth, the update isn't too blame for the server issues.

Replies

• Catija
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've seen a bunch of people complaining about the K-E-M thing... do you really get that much cash from them?

I'm not a peak performance player, so I don't spend doughnuts or pay attention to what anything's worth, but I'd never gotten much from the K-E-Ms.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Catija wrote:
    I've seen a bunch of people complaining about the K-E-M thing... do you really get that much cash from them?

I'm not a peak performance player, so I don't spend doughnuts or pay attention to what anything's worth, but I'd never gotten much from the K-E-Ms.
    I never tapped the things anyway, but apparently they're important to others.
  • Catija
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Catija wrote:

It was done in readiness for the next phase of the update from what I have read, I am not sure it is a perminant thing.

But you don't really get that much no but it all adds up no matter how much on any building :-)

Yeah, I saw that topic, too... not that it made any real sense to me. I mostly find it amusing when people threaten to quit over something so small... though I completely understand in this case it's more of a 'last straw' sort of thing. :)

I do hope the OP's venting has helped him/her calm a bit and not quit entirely. :)
  • dirtyrealm
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, feeling better, just needed to get it off my chest, lol! I probably won't quit, I'm too hooked!! :lol:
  • Catija
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    dirtyrealm wrote:
    Yeah, feeling better, just needed to get it off my chest, lol! I probably won't quit, I'm too hooked!! :lol:

YAY! Glad to hear it. Looks like the game is back up. Hope you can get in, too!
  • dirtyrealm
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It used to be very rare for me to get a cannot connect error, since updating for the christmas challenge I get them 2 to 3 times a day!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    dirtyrealm wrote:
    It used to be very rare for me to get a cannot connect error, since updating for the christmas challenge I get them 2 to 3 times a day!
    Well, the servers have been under attack today. Blame the lizard squad, not christmas.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!