Prev13
mv4lrNHl.jpg
Bummer!

Replies

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Am I the only one who's kind of happy about that? :oops:

I love Frozen as much as the next girl, but I didn't really want to deal with decorating a whole new area that doesn't really have much to do with The Simpsons anyway. Especially since it didn't look like we'd be getting much else to go with it...though I heard talk about some ice walls. I would kill for a Homer Olaf skin though!
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I really wanted an "ice" area to help tie in King Winter's cave. Hopefully the ice walls will at least still be released. If not I'll see if I can get it to fit in an elf area.
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I really wanted it. And the ice walls...... I'm a saaaaaaad panda
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Were the ice walls removed too??? I'm sure I'll figure something out but an ice area would look great near my frink's and alien areas. Plus I'll finally have an excuse to remove my house farm :)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I really wanted it. And the ice walls...... I'm a saaaaaaad panda

Same! :shock: I believe the ice walls are still in the game but the Ice Palace would go really well with them. :cry:
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Let it go.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    tralfabits wrote:
    Let it go.

:lol:
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    tralfabits wrote:
    Let it go.

But the game is holding me back........
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    tralfabits wrote:
    Let it go.

But the game is holding me back........

4066516-9408278804-8670e.jpg
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Disappointing, it may have worked well with the ski lift. Darn speculation for getting my hopes up and not delivering... :wink:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Disappointing, it may have worked well with the ski lift. Darn speculation for getting my hopes up and not delivering... :wink:

I know! :x
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    let's hope it comes in part 2. it's not speculation. the game talked about it in the questline too and the jobs for martin...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Surfcitygal
    1219 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I would have liked to put it Krustyland; I'd like to move the CofC castles there too :D
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    tralfabits wrote:
    Let it go.

Hahahahaha! I had to stop myself from laughing out-loud because my bf is asleep in the next room. :P
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    it was a 12 x 12 building. i think they moved it to phase 2 resizing it. People would kill ea if they released it
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    From a practical point of view it makes sense that they didn't release it. Very few people would actually have space for the ice castle. By the looks of it, it doesn't look like it would have a small footprint. Maybe it's for the best. Besides they released a lot of other cool stuff, so let's be happy about that. At least they had one decent event this year!
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    let's hope it comes in part 2. it's not speculation. the game talked about it in the questline too and the jobs for martin...

Is that possible if it's not in the files? :?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    From a practical point of view it makes sense that they didn't release it. Very few people would actually have space for the ice castle. By the looks of it, it doesn't look like it would have a small footprint. Maybe it's for the best. Besides they released a lot of other cool stuff, so let's be happy about that. At least they had one decent event this year!

:thumbup:
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Well they can always add it back in I suppose. Who knows.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited December 2014

they removed it, not deleted it from existence in their computers lol they can add it anytime with an update
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!