EA Forums - Banner

Possible fix for neighbour visit crashes

Thanks for the tip, i'll give it a try next time as yesterday it happened a lot.

Replies

• barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It's worth a try but I'm not sure it's the full solution. I was able to get through everyone last night without a crash but the day before I had a few towns that no matter what I did in them the app would crash as I tried to leave. I sent feds fast and slow, I tapped buildings, I did combinations. I just tapped one building and left, and I sent just one fed and left. Nothing stopped it from crashing. The weird thing was that when I was tapping buildings, the buildings that I tapped were no longer available to tap when I came back to the town after the crash but my app hadn't registered that I had used any of my actions in that town. I'm curious to know if they had eight or nine handshakes from me when I finally gave up on that town?
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've noticed this too. A lot of times I end up just tapping on buildings though because for some reason it won't let me place Feds in a lot of people's towns. So tapping buildings should also go on the list of things that won't crash the game.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • kal2usa495
    17 posts
    edited December 2014
    I only ever had crash problems in towns with Max Feds so I was tapping buildings. I'd get 3 buildings complete, then try to move to the next town and *crash*. I just started skipping from the other end of the town list. By the time I made it back to a crash town, it seemed to have resolved itself.
  • johncolombo
    11570 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2014
    my neighbors towns today are crashing just from tapping presents and I'm crashing on almost every town.

EDIT: I'm trying the start at the end of the list method and it's working better...for now.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.