EA Forums - Banner

magic donuts?

I have seen of one or two others that have had this happen to them. You're very lucky.lets hope they don't get taken away from you.

Replies

• mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited December 2012
    Wow! Consider yourself lucky. I never got something like that, always been the other way ´round. I think you should go ahead and buy something with them quickly, so they cannot vanish the way they magically appeared. At least that´s what I would do... Have fun giftig yourself :D
  • PodsTown
    26 posts
    edited December 2012
    oh god I feel pressured now to buy something before they disappear but I dunno what to get! fwp. haha
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    I also got 60 donuts randomly last night. Was at 1, then 61. I lost my Springfield for two weeks a month back but didn't think anything of it. I checked my email to make sure I didn't purchase them, which I didn't. Curious if there's more than the two of us.
  • PodsTown
    26 posts
    edited December 2012
    That's what I'm saying I had 12 donuts & then with no warning just had 212 but I'm not complaining I just thought it was very strange haha
  • skylight16
    166 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I would use it immediately. Buy the Volcano Lair.
  • joeyransdell
    120 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got 50 surprise donuts without warning after the Great Thanksgiving Update Debacle of '12. I had an open case with EA when I was unable to login for weeks. Though I have no proof I think it was like "Sorry for the inconvenience, here's 50 donuts."

• PodsTown
    26 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking too cause there's no other excuse for it except just blind luck on my part & a glitch with the game. So I'm pretty sure it's a "we can't get your town back so have these instead"
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    My games constantly going down. Not for as long as some people. I've had several cases where I haven't been able to log in for a day. I want donuts too. I didn't care until I saw other people were getting them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.