EA Forums - Banner

Gil's offer

So far Gil only has one offer, so theres no answer to that question?

People have said he disappears if you take his offer though.

Replies

• alpickrel
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    autographz wrote:

I bought one of his offers and he is still roaming around trying to get me to buy more. He doesn't do anything else though. It would be nice if he reverted to a normal character that I could assign tasks to...maybe once i bought his donuts... If he is just going to bug me to buy donuts I hope he disappears after the sale ends.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    alpickrel wrote:
    autographz wrote:

I bought one of his offers and he is still roaming around trying to get me to buy more. He doesn't do anything else though. It would be nice if he reverted to a normal character that I could assign tasks to...maybe once i bought his donuts... If he is just going to bug me to buy donuts I hope he disappears after the sale ends.

He's going to stay for now because you can always take him up on another load of cheap donuts. Then he'll disappear when it's over.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Did the last donuts offer at Christmas have a countdown timer on them, down to the second??

Because, it would be just super if they put that sort of timer on other limited items, so people don't get caught out! Geez!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.