EA Forums - Banner

Tunnel 16

Prev1
I'm setting the first task before I go to bed, and the second task can be set when I wake up. The third task should be done by tomorrow evening.

Replies

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm probably just going to sacrifice the 100 bonus presents on this one.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • suemoorhead
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I'm setting the first task before I go to bed, and the second task can be set when I wake up. The third task should be done by tomorrow evening.

Good plan! Thanks for the idea!
  • virlander
    63 posts
    edited December 2014
    It's 10am here in Finland so no problems.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited December 2014
    Started it at 9am, second starts at 3pm, third starts at 9pm. I usually wake up at 8am so I can clear the third before 8.59am
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I just started it ( at 10 am). Put the dimwits on the conveyor belt (have fun guys), and Lisa making show angels. Will zet Lisa on het next task at 4 pm, and the last task before I go to bed (will likely be near 1 am, as I have a comittee meeting till stupid late). I wake up at 6 am very morn so I'll have a 3-4 hour window still.

Really not so difficult, just needs some planning and not accidentally putting Lisa on the wrong task.

• smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Started just after midnight (yay West Coast!), will start task two when I get up at seven, and after I pick my daughter up from school, I'll set task three.

As my little girl would say, " Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy!"
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Spending 28 donuts
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Donuts.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    smohqy wrote:
    Started just after midnight (yay West Coast!), will start task two when I get up at seven, and after I pick my daughter up from school, I'll set task three.

As my little girl would say, " Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy!"

Gee, now I'm thinking of Dean Pelton. :-D

MOn6HRk7j97Xi.gif
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I just started it ( at 10 am). Put the dimwits on the conveyor belt (have fun guys), and Lisa making show angels. Will zet Lisa on het next task at 4 pm, and the last task before I go to bed (will likely be near 1 am, as I have a comittee meeting till stupid late). I wake up at 6 am very morn so I'll have a 3-4 hour window still.

Really not so difficult, just needs some planning and not accidentally putting Lisa on the wrong task.
    Lisa making snow angels is the 3rd task. :!:
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Will complete the first 6 hour task since it's 5 characters and would be expensive to speed up, then spend donuts as necessary to finish before I go to bed.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    You need Lisa the final 2 tasks and it conflicts level 48 tasks looks like that has to wait for a day
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm probably just going to sacrifice the 100 bonus presents on this one.

This. I'm over a day ahead of schedule on the daily chart so no need to spend donuts to rush anything.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I start task one when I wake up then start the second one 6 hours later and start the last before I go to bed. I just have to log into my game 5 minutes earlier when I wake up to complete and get my bonus.
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I wake early and go to bed late..... And tonight is trivia so I'll for sure be awake when my last task ends
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I should have planned better and started later today. Most likely I'll just miss out on the bonus but still will hit 14K tomorrow.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11455 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    You need Lisa the final 2 tasks and it conflicts level 48 tasks looks like that has to wait for a day
    you know lvl 48 isnt going anywhere and you can complete it when you want right?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    So far I've been able to complete the Tunnels without using any donuts and I expect this one to be the same.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    robm978 wrote:
    So far I've been able to complete the Tunnels without using any donuts and I expect this one to be the same.

Why would anyone use donuts?
    You can take as long as you want to complete the tunnel. The only thing that requires you to complete in 24 hours is to get the bonus 100 presents.
    Are 100 presents really worth any donuts at all?
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I start task one when I wake up then start the second one 6 hours later and start the last before I go to bed. I just have to log into my game 5 minutes earlier when I wake up to complete and get my bonus.

This.

Easy peasy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!