EA Forums - Banner

Can I get all the prizes?

I think you might be pushing your luck, but I haven't done the maths specifically. You'd have a better chance if you get the elves back to work every four hours on the dot -- they're the majority source of presents now. Having lots of fed-sending neighbours helps too, so don't neglect sending your own ones out to remind them.

Replies

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Your 1700 behind, so make sure you get each 4h online to have presents from your elfs (should have 24 now) :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2014
    I play 3towns, both my main towns are completed :) But my freemium town is way behind!! Its sitting at 11693/14000...So 2,307 presents away from getting the Navitity thing, so looking at the total required its looking doubtful for that town to whether i will make the target even with sending everyone i can & Visiting everyday :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I play 3towns, both my main towns are completed :) But my freemium town is way behind!! Its sitting at 11693/14000...So 2,307 presents away from getting the Navitity thing, so looking at the total required its looking doubtful for that town to whether i will make the target even with sending everyone i can & Visiting everyday :(
    That should be achievable in 5 days... at least I hope it is, because that's where I am myself. :)

(It's always tricky for me to interpret the currency calendars because my timezone doesn't match up, but I think 10736 is the target number as of this moment.)
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited December 2014
    fDlf6Tf.png

Looks like you might fall short unless you can squeeze some extras in
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    One word... Donuts! :mrgreen:
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!