EA Forums - Banner

Santa Flanders

Visual-wise, he goes caroling and delivers presents, that I can think of. How many donuts are they asking for it?

Replies

  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Visual-wise, he goes caroling and delivers presents, that I can think of. How many donuts are they asking for it?

    75 donuts. Not too much, but just a little more than I really care to pay just for a skin.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Visual-wise, he goes caroling and delivers presents, that I can think of. How many donuts are they asking for it?

    75 donuts. Not too much, but just a little more than I really care to pay just for a skin.
    I would not pay 75 donuts for Santa Flanders. He's out of place most times of year, and his visual tasks are good enough, but nothing special. I'd call 30 donuts fair.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Visual-wise, he goes caroling and delivers presents, that I can think of. How many donuts are they asking for it?

    75 donuts. Not too much, but just a little more than I really care to pay just for a skin.
    I would not pay 75 donuts for Santa Flanders. He's out of place most times of year, and his visual tasks are good enough, but nothing special. I'd call 30 donuts fair.


    Agree. I had him out a lot of this year because, well premium rate, until Devil Flanders became premium paying that is.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I grabbed'm. Saw SF running around in a friends town over the summer and it cracked me up!
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited December 2014
    Thank you. I am short of both donuts and IRL cash. He can go u purchased.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!