EA Forums - Banner

Ice God not showbing up?

PiperWyatt wrote:
Is anyone else having this problem? :/ i might have to open a ticket this evening:/ does anyone have suggestions where to look? For the god i mean, not the ticket xD

It is actually hard to see it in the snow.

Do you know where you placed it in your town ?

Replies

• GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited December 2014
    You sure it's not still in your inventory?
  • Donna4612
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm missing it in 2 of my side towns, but won it in my anonymous town.
    Seems that maybe I'm finishing the tunnels wrong by tapping on the handshake instead of going to the tunnel first.
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited December 2014
    You sure it's not still in your inventory?

It definately is not in my inventory.

I dont remember where i placed it, i woke up at 5am and still half sleeping decided to tap the elves and sent everyone on making presents. I did put the scene out, but i cant remember if i put the ice out :/
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yes, I got the Ice God last year but I have no idea where it is now. Probably behind another deco but it might as well not be in the game.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Yes, I got the Ice God last year but I have no idea where it is now. Probably behind another deco but it might as well not be in the game.

Same here. In fact, I forgot all about it until I saw this thread.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks OP for the reminder thread. . . lol. Seriously, I hope you can locate yours before it melts away again.

Yes, I remember how upset I was last year when it melted after they removed the snow. I really liked it, and hoped it would stay like the other ice statues we have. But then I also forgot completely about it. I left it out because it has a nice multiplier, but paid no attention to it. Now that it is back it true form, I wanted to move it into my LZ to look at more often while I can. But it blends into the snow too much there. Even on pavement, it is still easy to scroll past. At least the gave us the Shiva statue later. But I would like to have the Ice God statue with one of my mansions year round instead of the Shiva statue. Oh well.
  • cinderblock73
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I didn't get the ice god in one of my towns. This forum says that once you complete the tunnel, if you already have the ice god, you'll get the Christmas lights for the houseboat instead. I got the Christmas houseboat instead, but I do not have nor have ever had the ice god. I'd rather have the ice god!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.