EA Forums - Banner

Zutroy is missing

124Next

Replies

• PoisonousHades
    11 posts
    edited December 2014
    Just adding my name to the list. Didn't get him either.
  • aidge25349
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    Still no Zutroy - but actually I don't know if this has been fixed in the last day since I can't get into the game because it keeps crashing.
  • R4Mom
    2 posts
    edited December 2014
    I didn't get him either. Hopefully this can be fixed.
  • devinjvr
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    Still no Zutroy
  • obiwancomer
    4 posts
    edited December 2014
    Still have no zutroy :( my user namer is obiwancomer. Completed all tunnels in alloted time too :(
  • aidge25349
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    Still waiting for Zutroy - time to call...
  • chrisdenzer
    12 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same problem, no Zutroy! Is this something EA is trying to fix for everyone??
  • Vermonster13
    37 posts
    edited December 2014
    No Zutroy here either.
  • 4junk3000
    6601 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    CAN SOMEONE FROM EA REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR MAKE A STICKY OR SOMETHING???

DO WE ALL HAVE TO INDIVIDUALLY SUBMIT A TICKET WHICH YOU WILL SUBSEQUENTLY CLOSE PREMATURELY???

OR ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE EVERYONE WHAT THEY ARE DUE???

WHERE IS ZUTROY¿?????¿???????¿?????

yes that was yelling. Like as in, is anyone listening?? We all want to know what is going on or what to do. So rude to leave us all hanging the way they do.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • mactbone
    4 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yep, same here. No Zutroy for mactbone
  • gracefrean
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    Hi, still no Zutroy for me either. I finished the tasks the morning of Christmas Eve. I'm in England so it would have still been 23rd over in the States as well. Tried the tricks to fix this and keep checking inventory but no luck. Please fix this EA as it's not fair that everyone is playing your game and were promised something but you didn't deliver.

My username is gracefrean

Thank you
  • obiwancomer
    4 posts
    edited December 2014
    Still no Zutroy! Keep checking every day. Have tried fixes too and nothing :(
  • 4junk3000
    6601 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Opening a ticket....

....grrrrr....
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • obiwancomer
    4 posts
    edited December 2014
    How do you open a ticket?
  • 4junk3000
    6601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    You click your username above then choose support from the menu.

I'm about to start my 5th attempt to get help in the chat. You can request a call back. There is no option to email, which is why this system is engineered to waste our time. It's obnoxious.

EDIT: request the callback.

while i just now got my Zutroy by someone who was COMPETENT AND HELPFUL via chat, i also got a callback from someone speaking english. i wish i was able to use this method first, but i was trying to get help at 3am eastern it wasn't available.

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE CALL BACK OPTION if you can. it sounded like a higher level of service response. possible because i've reopened the same ticket 5x, but idk.

good luck people. be persistent, be patient. and then ask if they have any complimentary donuts for your trouble. i got 15.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • strict6
    1 posts
    edited January 2015
    I have Zutroy, but I am unable to start the "quest" or unlock "bachelor arms", even though I am at level 40something. That building should have unlocked at level 37. Is anyone else having this issue?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.