EA Forums - Banner

Impossible or not?

Minimum in this moment u must have 11,714 in this case u still can have all things)

Replies

• gregp07
    120 posts
    edited December 2014
    So even if I come back every 4 hours that still won't be enough?
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    Make all ur doll makers with santa go to 4 h task,take present from elves(u must have for now 24-26),also mb u have some other stuff which gives present(like christmas tree),make sure u end all quests,and don't forget about friend i dont remember but it like 40 friends give u presents.. hopefully u can do it)And feds they give 1 present try to clean ur town all time)
  • pokercrazee
    68 posts
    edited December 2014
    Gonna be close, I've only just got Bonestorm Santa, I think I'm boned :evil:
  • tigger2go
    106 posts
    edited December 2014

Dito :(
  • lucianolov845
    8 posts
    edited December 2014
    I might scrape through but it is really annoying!
    Visiting neighbors gives hardly any presents and like Halloween after so many visits you get nothing. It is even more frustrating as the game crashes several times when I am prowling the neighborhood.
    Today was the first day I think this week that I was able to get the bonus presents.
    Still better than the stonecutters update when the Time Zone made it impossible.
    That said, I freaking love this game. I have been playing nearly 2 years and won't be stopping anytime soon!
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, my internet was down for a couple of days so now I'm trying to catch up before the end of phase 1!
  • aSomething5
    19 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm on 11688 right now and I'm gonna try!
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited December 2014
    tigger2go wrote:

Dito :(

Same here. Not stressing about it though.
  • edited December 2014
    gregp07 wrote:
    Yeah, my internet was down for a couple of days so now I'm trying to catch up before the end of phase 1!

Many accounts were glitched at the start of this event for a few days, EA should credit everyone for the presents they weren't able to collect. :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!