EA Forums - Banner

Have to visit KrustyLand to clear tasks......????

Tired visiting KL and Jingle Bell Wreck part 14 says it is done but can't get it to clear. Tap on the icon and says it is done, tried visiting KL, tried restarting, but all for naught.

Replies

• Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited December 2014

I concur, this is getting old fast. Tired of going to other screens and back to get things to clear
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014
    I cannot agree more. Between the constant crashing, the constant retry screen, that smirk on Bart's face, and now this… Having to go back-and-forth every single task. It's got old a while ago now it's just time to be taken out back… and spoken to in a very stern voice... C'mon EA YOU CAN DO IT!
  • zombieleela1
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm glad you posted this. I could not figure out how to clear Zutroy's last task. I waited until everyone else was done with their task in case I needed another character to trigger it. Turned out, I had to go to KL. :roll:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    The timing of it makes me wonder if this is an unintended consequence of trying to fix something else and is the lesser of two evils...I really, really, really hope it's fixed by tomorrow so we can get Phase 2 started.
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited December 2014
    As I stated, not even going to Krustyland is enough for my tasks anymore... Anyone else stuck like this?
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited December 2014
    I concur, this is getting old fast. Tired of going to other screens and back to get things to clear

I'm in the exact same boat, I even unistalled and reinstalled.
  • peacehaven78
    17 posts
    edited December 2014
    Tried everything, nothing working. :(
  • 91Swimmeralex
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Same here! I'm stuck in phase 14 and even in KL i can't go on!! Furthermore it's about a week that i can't play for 5 minutes in a row without crashes!
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm glad you posted this. I could not figure out how to clear Zutroy's last task. I waited until everyone else was done with their task in case I needed another character to trigger it. Turned out, I had to go to KL. :roll:

My pleasure. I lost a bit of time getting characters to start their next tasks right away, but thankfully going to KrustyLand fixed it. I read so many people having issues and hoped it would help. Glad it helped you out. Happy tapping :)
    keithzilla208
    12/23/2014 13:23:51 Subject: Re:Have to visit KrustyLand to clear tasks......????
    As I stated, not even going to Krustyland is enough for my tasks anymore... Anyone else stuck like this?

That's frustrating. The game causing not to be able to progress. Added frustration to all the other glitches going on right now. I believe it was fellow neighboureeno johncolombo who coined the phrase for the season Glitchmas 2014… Ha ha good one neighbor!

Besides recommending the usual uninstall and reinstall, restart phone/app, contact EA… I hope it gets sorted out soon for you
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Tired visiting KL and Jingle Bell Wreck part 14 says it is done but can't get it to clear. Tap on the icon and says it is done, tried visiting KL, tried restarting, but all for naught.

Same here.
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited December 2014
    Well, if enough of us complain about it, EA just might feel sorry and give everyone free donuts after they fix it. Can't contact them right now but I'm pretty sure they're getting swamped with calls.
  • anthonymac299
    46 posts
    edited December 2014
    I've always gotten mine to clear my going to the friends screen then back to my town. (I don't actually go into a friends town, just the screen that you can scroll through all your friends towns) I haven't tried going to KL and back, as I've went to friends screen and back since the problem began.

Seems when you see it "Synchronizing...." between screens is when it clears the tasks. So maybe for some reason we're not getting "synchronized" after initially logging in, like it should be. Just a theory.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!